Premium adult diapers in NYC

Status
Not open for further replies.

PlotTwist

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
So I put off reordering a case of M4s until Friday, and XP Medical didn't ship until Monday, which puts me in a bit of a bind - I'm gonna be out by tomorrow!

Anyone know of any shops around NYC that might carry them, so I could pick some up on the way home? As there's always a TON of people browsing this forum, I hope at least one of you is from around here and can help me out - doesn't need to be Abena, but at least that sort of capacity. I should really sign up for one of those subscription auto-ship deals, so this doesn't happen to me again...

It's been years since I have been home so I don't know who and what is still in business but I know the Wellness brief ( based on NASA'S "MAG" maximum absorbency garment) is based in Brooklyn so you may be able to jackpot a retail store in Brooklyn having them.you could hit them on the twisted pair and see who locally caries it,or may be able to order online and get over nite in the 5 boroughs.

everyone should have an emergency stash. doubly so fo the ic ;)

I must say I always addmire your eloquent obvious understatement, and actually if the dude was really screwed I could send him to my home in the Hudson River Valley about 80 miles outside of the city on the west bank of the Hudson.

PlotTwist said:
So I put off reordering a case of M4s until Friday, and XP Medical didn't ship until Monday, which puts me in a bit of a bind - I'm gonna be out by tomorrow!

Anyone know of any shops around NYC that might carry them, so I could pick some up on the way home? As there's always a TON of people browsing this forum, I hope at least one of you is from around here and can help me out - doesn't need to be Abena, but at least that sort of capacity. I should really sign up for one of those subscription auto-ship deals, so this doesn't happen to me again...

Do you wear 24/7 or just at night? If you aren't able to find any M4's, could you get by with something bought from a store like Depends for a couple of days? I'm sorry that I'm not from NYC, and can't answer where you can get more M4's.

I buy 3 cases at a time when I order my dry 24/7's And so reorder when I start on my last case this way I have 2 weeks supply left incase stock is an issue at the supplier.

When You wear 24/7 for IC issues we can't be caught short, it would be different if all stores carried medical grade prememium diapers but unfortunately most just carry the cheap retail brands.

I also wear 24/7 for IC issues, but I was lucky to find some diapers I'd stashed in the trunk of my car just in case I got stuck anywhere. Saved the day! Now I don't have to wear cheap drugstore brand ones, or change every single time I wet!

And yeah, normally I buy by the case and reorder as soon as I get down to the last pack (I generally go through 2-3 diapers a day), but I got busy and kept putting it off. Never again! Too bad there's no place local though to grab some.

PlotTwist said:

https://www.dignitymedicalsupplies.com/Incontinence-Products-Brooklyn-NY_c_974.html

They sell Abena

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back