old movies that put you in a abdl mood?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rsabdl

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
recently i rediscovered a movie that i has been stick in my head since i saw it as a kid i just could never think of the movie name till i recently saw it on television and i rediscovered it and buy did it bring me back to when i was a kid

the movie was called babes in toyland 1986 version by the way

has anyone else ever had this happen or have their own movies they would like to share for bringing you into an abdl mood?

I don't know if these movie brought me into abdl mode or not, but I know they had at least some effect, at least similar to rugrats.

Bebe's Kids
Look Who's Talking
Look Who's Talking Too
Superbabies: Baby Geniuses 2

I think that is all of them for me. Also, if you liek the Look Who's Talking movies, ... there is another one called Look Who's Talking Now, but the third movie is no longer about the kids, and is about the pets instead.

For me it would be the old Laurel and Hardy, "Babes In Toyland". They used to show it on television every Christmas day and I loved watching it as a little kid. I'm still a kid and I love almost every Christmas special that comes on TV.

brabbit1987 said:
I don't know if these movie brought me into abdl mode or not, but I know they had at least some effect, at least similar to rugrats.

Bebe's Kids
Look Who's Talking
Look Who's Talking Too
Superbabies: Baby Geniuses 2

I think that is all of them for me. Also, if you liek the Look Who's Talking movies, ... there is another one called Look Who's Talking Now, but the third movie is no longer about the kids, and is about the pets instead.
i am a fan of the talking baby movies or any film/television series thats oriented around babies being the main protagonists like rugrats

dogboy said:
For me it would be the old Laurel and Hardy, "Babes In Toyland". They used to show it on television every Christmas day and I loved watching it as a little kid. I'm still a kid and I love almost every Christmas special that comes on TV.
one of my favorite things to do christmas day is to just marathon a bunch of christmas movies

Milo & Otis, Look Who's Tallin' 1 & 2, the,"Tadashi is here," part of Big hero 6, (Baymax, you meanie-butt! You made me cry!) Homeward Bound, poor Shadow! Good dog for helping the little girl.
Most shows with puppets or suited characters in them from my childhood will do it.

The old Pokemon movies do this for me.

Bambi Has alot of little raining songs where all the baby animals r happy in spring time. Hercules wears a diaper and a lil thumb sucker in the beginning.

Original baby geniuses-- (Diaper Gravy[emoji13])

Fraggle Rock.

Just about everything by Rankin Bass

There is an old Shirley Temple movie where she was sleeping in a crib and apparently the roof leaks into the crib, really wish I could find that movie again, anyone?

Most Disney movies, paw patrol, MLP friendship is magic, transformers rescue.....

I taped that babes in toyland movie and it actually scared me!!!! It was soooooo creepy! lol

when I feel little its Arthur, rugrats, magic school bus and Disney movies I gravitate too. I have some coming in the mail, so excited!!

I've found that Care Bears Movie 2: A New Generation has a pretty good babyish feel to it. Sticky-sweet songs and cubs in diapers being cared for. Although I could do without the part where the cubs grow up. :p

hi everyone
my name is Sisi
i like to be little.

- - - Updated - - -

hi everyone
my name is Sisi
i like to be little.
the film how to train your dragon 1 & 2 helps me.

hi everyone
my name is Sisi
i like to be little.

Hi sisi! Welcome! Can you please introduce yourself properly here? More people will see your intro there than here. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back