Ali Express pocket diaper sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

bambinod

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
http://www.aliexpress.com/item/free...with-insert-2-pcs-adult-cloth/1665360931.html

Pororo solid color washable pocket adult incontenent pant with insert 2 sets adult waterproof diaper $25 freeship
free-shipping-Pororo-solid-color-washable-pocket-adult-incontenent-pant-with-insert-2-sets-adult-waterproof.jpg

and actually I was looking, that's more of a "featured item" than a specific sale. they have a LOT of stuff like that you should check out if you like cloth

"Quality Assurance Before You Open the Pack." That's hilarious.

-RMS

These cloth diapers are much thinner than what you'd expect.
You will need boosters to go with these as they hold very little.
I also find them to be loose and flimsy compared to other cloths; it's likely they will leak.
You honestly get what you pay.

Side note - when I get them shipped, on the label it was all in chinese except for ADULT DIAPER written in caps and bold in the item description/declaration.

-pf

PinkFloyd said:
You will need boosters to go with these as they hold very little.

It's a pocket diaper... it's basically an adjustable fit plastic pant with a pocket to securely hold a soaker/booster. (NO effective capacity while empty)

bambinod said:
It's a pocket diaper... it's basically an adjustable fit plastic pant with a pocket to securely hold a soaker/booster. (NO effective capacity while empty)
I'm saying even with the insert, it's very thin. You will need more boosters than what it ships with.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back