Where are you all from?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ohio (born and raised)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: KYDLGuy
I'm from Cleveland, OH, USA. OP, I've visited Singapore in the past and love it, your food is amazing and your country is so beautiful and clean!

Reactions: KYDLGuy
I'm from New Zealand

howiebabe said:
Atlanta GA

I live in GA too. I'm just a little south of Atlanta

Reactions: littledub1955
qwertyqwerty said:
Where about in Fl? General north half?

West Central florida

Reactions: 49beachdipe
I’m from Chicago, Illinois.

I think we emailed a bit I'm in Poulsbo

Kansas man but I am an over the road truck driving so I'm rarely home

Laurie / Ozark lakes MO Area.

Reactions: RaisedByWolves
Denver, Colorado

Reactions: Codiapermike
If anyone is interested, part of the project I am working on will be a map. I am hoping to be able to have map with people (not specific addresses, but general vicinity) along with a map of places to buy diapers and abdl supplies (clothing , accessories , etc. ).

Just curious if anyone is interested in something along this line?

Reactions: DL2Relax, RoseofThorns, Diprs2 and 8 others
bnet said:
If anyone is interested, part of the project I am working on will be a map. I am hoping to be able to have map with people (not specific addresses, but general vicinity) along with a map of places to buy diapers and abdl supplies (clothing , accessories , etc. ).

Just curious if anyone is interested in something along this line?
There's been a few maps, either started by members here or by another site and mentioned here. Frequently they get taken down because people don't understand why you shouldn't list your ACTUAL location, and something happens.

If you can "blur the lines" so to speak, so people CAN'T be too specific, maybe yours will live on longer. My first thought would be no more than county-level, but even then that might be too identifying for some. I'd probably stick with state/province/territory level.

I am from Missouri USA. In a city called Cape Giraudoux. Please call before you visit Mmmkay? :p

PlotTwist said:
There's been a few maps, either started by members here or by another site and mentioned here. Frequently they get taken down because people don't understand why you shouldn't list your ACTUAL location, and something happens.

If you can "blur the lines" so to speak, so people CAN'T be too specific, maybe yours will live on longer. My first thought would be no more than county-level, but even then that might be too identifying for some. I'd probably stick with state/province/territory level.

I agree 100% about keeping the lines blurred. Right now I am looking at the City level as being the most detailed location field. County might have worked, but I am not sure if that would work on a global scale. I realize that people who live in a small city could have a bit more reservation about using that, which is why I would use just a "close to" city. The nearest big city for instance. Thanks for the feedback - I had not heard of any other attempts.

Reactions: 49beachdipe
MatalicPebble said:
I am from Missouri USA. In a city called Cape Giraudoux. Please call before you visit Mmmkay? :p

I am in that area at times. I’ll be sure to call next time lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Honolulu, Hawaii. Not many AB/DL's here, but its paradise nonetheless :chillpill:

Cthulhu said:
Gothenburg, Sweden.
Visited a friend in singapore a few years ago, it’s a cool city!

I’m also from Gothenburg, Sweden!
It’s a small world :)

U.K.

There really should be loads of us from here. I really hope so, anyway.

Reactions: Davvyboy and babybigdiaper
Rayong, Thailand

Reactions: Lyokodl
Pineville, La

Reactions: PamperDamper
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back