Not open for further replies.

Drynites96

Leaky Sleeper
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
I've started to work out a bit with my Cousin on Tuesday and we go to the gym two times a week together. I hate it when my underwear is soaked with sweat so I thought that I could wear a Drynite under my Shorts to absorb the sweat.

The only thing that I'm worried about is that the Drynite could show or even break when I'm on the treadmill...

Gesendet von meinem SM-A510F mit Tapatalk

I've worn diapers to the gym many times in the past without any incidents. The only problem will be if you plan on showering/changing and your cousin doesn't know.

-Ieyasu

abdlieyasu said:
I've worn diapers to the gym many times in the past without any incidents. The only problem will be if you plan on showering/changing and your cousin doesn't know.

-Ieyasu
Well I always shower at home because I can't do it there.

Drynights? Are those like goodnights pull ups? If so, they do get that smell to them after awhile, so if you two take the same car together, she'll smell them. If not you should be good. Guys do check out hot chicks sometimes, so if you're a hot chick ( not sure what you are) your butt will be looked at for sure, just saying lol

I don't have any experience with Drynites, but I've worn pull-ups to physical education lessons at school for some time. They had high waistband, but I also wore a tracksuit with long jacket (?) and somewhat baggy trousers, so they didn't show. And they were stretchy enough to adapt to quick moves.
Basically, to check if these Drynites will work OK for you, you can do some trial exercises before going to the gym. Like sit-ups, jumping, jogging etc. If they survive that, you're good.

Antientmariner said:
Drynights? Are those like goodnights pull ups? If so, they do get that smell to them after awhile, so if you two take the same car together, she'll smell them. If not you should be good. Guys do check out hot chicks sometimes, so if you're a hot chick ( not sure what you are) your butt will be looked at for sure, just saying lol

Yep they are like Goodnites. My Cousin and I take the same car on one day but drive with our own ones at the other day

Lol XD I'm a guy

Elenwen said:
I don't have any experience with Drynites, but I've worn pull-ups to physical education lessons at school for some time. They had high waistband, but I also wore a tracksuit with long jacket (?) and somewhat baggy trousers, so they didn't show. And they were stretchy enough to adapt to quick moves.
Basically, to check if these Drynites will work OK for you, you can do some trial exercises before going to the gym. Like sit-ups, jumping, jogging etc. If they survive that, you're good.
Okay. My only concern is that the waistband of them could show...

Drynites96 said:

Just put on some longer T-shirt or something... If it is long enough to cover your bottom, it should still hide the waistband, even if it rides up slightly. Alternatively, you could wear some shorts or sweatpants with a high waistband, but there is a higher risk then...

Drynites96 said:

Just wear a size Tall t-shirt

Drynites96 said:

It WILL show without a shirt or onesie. Pants are designed to ride just above your hips/belt line, but diapers are designed to extend up to you actual waist line. Just make sure you wear a long length shirt and it will cover up your diaper just fine. Tuck it in, but then pull the shirt back up a little. This will allow it to wrinke and fold up some right at the diaper's waist band, which will conceal it perfectly.

Elenwen said:
Just put on some longer T-shirt or something... If it is long enough to cover your bottom, it should still hide the waistband, even if it rides up slightly. Alternatively, you could wear some shorts or sweatpants with a high waistband, but there is a higher risk then...

Okay. I'll try it with a Tanktop

I use the mens guards in my shorts (that have the internal supporter) when I used the community gym. I never attempted to wet them at the gym but did so afterwards, it's amazing how well those work (though probably unreliable).

I've got a home gym now so I can work out in whatever I want (usually a diaper and leotard).

Drynites96 said:

Wear them under regular boxers and you should be fine. That way you could even go shirtless, just make sure the waistband on the boxers is tight and tall enough.

Sometimes I will wear pull ups at the gym because diapers are too visible in gymwear. I’ve never used them though

I wear goodnites to the gym. Never had a problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back