60 bags of diapers for sale cheap, wide variety

Status
Not open for further replies.

bambinod

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
OK I have too many diapers in my diaper closet and I need to make room for new padding so I'm going to sell these diapers off cheap just to move them and get some needed space. Many of these are no longer available anywhere at any price. Prices are per bag, BUYER PAYS SHIPPING. Expect around $14-20 to ship a case, continental US only. I am NOT shipping individual bags. Build your own case or get together with a friend to split a case to one address. I'll fit in what I can where I can so list what you want with your most preferred first and I'll fit to fill a case box. Payment by PayPal only. Shipments will be described as "CLOTHING", and packaging will be discrete. Rather than try to work out individual prices for each brand, I'm just going to lump them into three categories. Most bags are 10 diapers:

Diapers selling $5/bag:
- 4x Preschool Cloth Large
- 2x Magnifico pullup "L/XL" (corrected size, they are NOT "M/L")

Diapers selling $10/bag:
- 4x PeekABU Large + about 2 bags of LOOSE diapers. (one bag is unsealed but complete) - these size like medium!
- 11x Snuggies Waddlers Large (the ORIGINAL waddlers)
- 3x Wellness Superio Large (18/bag)
- 12x Totaldry Plus Large (older style front panel) (18/bag)
- 1x Tena Slip Basic (all white) Large (30/bag)
- 5x Tena Slip Maxi (plastic) Large (15/bag)
- 9x ID Slip Large (28/bag)

Diapers selling $20/bag:
- 1x Fabine white Large
- 10x Crinklz ORIGINAL (before betterdry) Large (these are VERY different than betterdry, they fit wide like a battleship)

Yes, 60 bags and change. That's a lot of diapers, mostly premiums for a buck each or lower quailty 2-3 per dollar.
(let me know if something looks unreasonable)

PM me what you want, and I'll tell you what I can get into a case and get you a total cost with shipping. I will update this thread as availability changes.

Last edited:
Well, I would have been interested in the PeekABUs, but the part about fitting like a medium scares me a bit because I used to wear Mediums but had to go to Larges, and I dont want to spend money on Diapers that would end up sitting until I would lose some weight lol.

I sent you a PM

How do you pm? Tried but isn’t working

BabyTyrant said:
Well, I would have been interested in the PeekABUs, but the part about fitting like a medium scares me a bit because I used to wear Mediums but had to go to Larges, and I dont want to spend money on Diapers that would end up sitting until I would lose some weight lol.

yeah they are a good 2" shorter AND 2" narrower than the space etc that ABU sells, which fit me great, and that's why I'm selling them. I may order some XL if they get back in stock. Great diaper, shame it didn't fit me! (I did manage to snap up a bag of XL and THOSE fit much better and are really nice)

Unsurprisingly, the PeekABU have drawn the most attention, there are currently three users requesting them. I'm giving preference to users in the order I am contacted. I will update quantities as diapers are sold.

Realized I can't PM you :/

Its the cost of lurking I guess.

WeldItUp said:
Realized I can't PM you :/

Its the cost of lurking I guess.

yep you need to be established contributor or better. I think that means at least 10 posts? (you don't have to create new threads, just post comments to existing threads) You're at 8 right now, almost there!

anyway you can leave your request here if you like. I'm working with two others right now to relocate my padding. First come first serve. (and I'll be posting updates as diapers are claimed)

Are the Preschools still available?

SorcerorElf said:
Are the Preschools still available?

none have been requested so far, I have 4 bags of large preschool clothlike.

What kind of ID Slips are those?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Speck said:
I take it continental US only means no international shipping? Just checking.

that is correct

I'll go with the Preschools, and from what I understand, for 4 bags it would be $20 +shipping?

bambinod said:
yep you need to be established contributor or better. I think that means at least 10 posts? (you don't have to create new threads, just post comments to existing threads) You're at 8 right now, almost there!

anyway you can leave your request here if you like. I'm working with two others right now to relocate my padding. First come first serve. (and I'll be posting updates as diapers are claimed)

I'll reiterate in a PM after 1 more post. Gladly take a bag of PeekABUs off your hands.

SorcerorElf said:
I'll go with the Preschools, and from what I understand, for 4 bags it would be $20 +shipping?

sure, I will send you a pm so we don't clutter this thread with individual requests

- - - Updated - - -

WeldItUp said:
I'll reiterate in a PM after 1 more post. Gladly take a bag of PeekABUs off your hands.

Bambinod said:
I am NOT shipping individual bags. Build your own case or get together with a friend to split a case to one address.

I might be considering shipping individual bags after most of my excess inventory is taken. Stay tuned to this thread for updates on availability, I will be making a major update by this weekend as arrangements with buyers are completed. (though to be honest I will be surprised if any PeekABU survive the weekend)

Well I can see the back of the closet now so that's proogress!

Updated list of available diapers... I also ran into a stash of SIZE MEDIUM that had been accumulating, I will start a separate thread for. Look for it if you're on the fence or need medium.

Here are the remaining size LARGE, there have been some additions, and I've decided to drop the $20 bags to $15, I want this all cleared out!
Reminder, I am not selling individual bags, build yourself a case of at least four of the smaller or 3 of the bigger bags.

Large $5 bags:
2x magnifico pullup
3x Absorbency Plus level 4

Large $10 bags:
8x totaldry plus (two full cases)
11x waddlers (snuggies rev1)
3x wellness superio
3x CUDDLZ (rev2) (sorry, no, not cushies)
5x Super Dry Kids (SDK) (added)

Large $15 bags:
1x magnifico
1x fabine white
3x crinklz (rev1)

Last edited:
I'll take the 5 SDKs. I sent you a PM.

PM sent

NINE cases (34 bags) boxed up and ready to go. (this was a lot more work than I was anticipating...)

Here's what's left:

Large $5 bags:

1x preschool clothlike
2x magnifico pullup
3x xp medical absorbency plus level 4

Large $10 bags:

8x totaldry plus
3x cuddlz rev2
7x waddler rev1
3x wellness superio

Large $15 bags:

1x fabine white
1x crinklz (rev1)
1x magnifico

They're more than half gone, only 30 bags of diapers left! Help me clear out some more space and get yourself a deal!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back