A couple years old I know. But

Status
Not open for further replies.
So it’s a genuine YouTube video on transgender peeps not click bait for anything bad or virusy.

Even though the host laughs at the ignorance lots of people seem to still have regarding TG it raises a rather astonishing point to me, minority for certain but still a sizeable group of peeps/voters/target market (yeah maybe I should have picked that up from the movie kinky boots) but a relief to find visibility and numbers may help for them to be less of a target from prejudice.

Maybe ABDL needs a publicly recognised number?

Argent said:
Maybe ABDL needs a publicly recognised number?

why? nobody would benefit from this. if anything, it'd probably just make everything worse

Alexia said:
why? nobody would benefit from this. if anything, it'd probably just make everything worse

I just don’t think peeps should necessarily have to hide who they are.

Like with drag or TG where at one time they were vilified now their seems to be a much better level of acceptance and knowing that hundreds of thousands of people exist that identify that way rather than just a few brave public pioneers they are even looked at as a demographic.

ABDL would hopefully be less misunderstood if people knew how many of us are out there and we are probably in every country and probably in a huge percentage of families.

Argent said:
I just don’t think peeps should necessarily have to hide who they are.

Like with drag or TG where at one time they were vilified now their seems to be a much better level of acceptance and knowing that hundreds of thousands of people exist that identify that way rather than just a few brave public pioneers they are even looked at as a demographic.

ABDL would hopefully be less misunderstood if people knew how many of us are out there and we are probably in every country and probably in a huge percentage of families.
That might be true, but there is no way we'll know how many ABDL are there.
You can't just count how many there are. A lot of us hide. We are scared, in our case numbers won't change any thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back