Status
Not open for further replies.

nites

Rep for CrinkleCrate
Company Rep
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
One of the most highly desired items from our survey results (other then diapers!) is stickers! So we've decided to run a contest for designs and the winners will receive a free Crinkle Crate!

Have you ever wanted to design the front of a diaper? Want to wear a pirate themed diaper? Or maybe you want to recreate an actual baby diaper design! If you can thing it and draw it, we want to see it! For more information like*how to enter, and the official rules click here.

We would love to hear your thoughts!

(Mods: Please feel free to move this to a different category. I wasn't sure which one this should go in)

Oooo, I like the sound of this! I think I might just enter this :D

-EDIT- DANG IT! Only US and Canadian peeps can enter into the contest! >~<

SillySwampert, what country are you located in? I can check your countries guidelines and see if we can work with it.

nites said:
SillySwampert, what country are you located in? I can check your countries guidelines and see if we can work with it.

I'm currently living in Australia.

I would love to enter from the UK too! :)

SillySwampert said:
I'm currently living in Australia.

LittleBelle said:

SillySwampert and LittleBelle,

Please feel free to enter! We have looked over the rules and regulations in both the United Kingdom and Australia and there are no problems with having anyone enter and win from those countries! Can't wait to see what you guys come up with!

nites said:
SillySwampert and LittleBelle,

Please feel free to enter! We have looked over the rules and regulations in both the United Kingdom and Australia and there are no problems with having anyone enter and win from those countries! Can't wait to see what you guys come up with!

That's great! Hope this is all goes well ^^

Please comply with our rules, specifically the ones regarding company reps, before making any more promotional posts.

Me three.
LittleBelle said:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back