• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

babypants1

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
Hi :D I'm a diaper lover primarily, Slowly becoming addicted to my dummy (Pacifier) and lately my curiosity has extended into purchasing babygrows and a changing mat. Never was into the adult baby side of things but the more I look at it, I'm sort of growing-down (If thats even a phrase :sweatdrop:)
I find this change has come from a change in job; I now work 2 weeks offshore and 3 weeks home, so I've had a lot more time (and money) to explore my baby side :D Looking to chat to other like minded people and find out a bit more about the abdl lifestyle.. for me, It started as a fetish and Is now my go-to method for relaxation and salvation from the stresses of everyday life.

babypants1 said:
Hi :D I'm a diaper lover primarily, Slowly becoming addicted to my dummy (Pacifier) and lately my curiosity has extended into purchasing babygrows and a changing mat. Never was into the adult baby side of things but the more I look at it, I'm sort of growing-down (If thats even a phrase :sweatdrop:)
I find this change has come from a change in job; I now work 2 weeks offshore and 3 weeks home, so I've had a lot more time (and money) to explore my baby side :D Looking to chat to other like minded people and find out a bit more about the abdl lifestyle.. for me, It started as a fetish and Is now my go-to method for relaxation and salvation from the stresses of everyday life.

Hee, hee.

Welcome to our community.

And growing down is absolutely fine. Most people call it having AB little time.
This is time set a part fore age play.

Sisi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back