Not open for further replies.

FluffyWolfe

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Little
I hope that me posting this is okay.

Just wanted to let everyone know, during April, you can buy 4 cases and get 1 case free of the Tranquility Premium OverNight Pull-On at DiaperBuys.com

You can get any of the pull-ons from that link, as stated in the image below, if you use the Coupon Code shown in the image below..

View attachment 25924

I, of course, am NOT affiliated with the website, I saw the email and decided to let everyone know.

I've personally never used Tranquility before, so I can't comment on if they are good or not.

I don't remember if they shipped in a plain brown box or if it had writing on it. Members who have used this place before comment on this, please.

I don't see that posted anywhere, but too bad they don't have the ATNS on sale

Yeah i use ATN's for close in to home if i dont wesr my cloth, they are the primo of non premium diapers, all of Tranquility in my experience come in a plain brown box with a small yellow or white ( maybe 2 x2 inch label) label with the product number in bold large black letters, like for ATN's it says TQ 3096 10-12's and Principle Business Industries and there address all though nowhere does it say diaper or pull up or describe the contents other than its 3096 designation from the Companies product code. Some people are also familiar with Select products which is the cheaper lower quality and price line of Principle Business Industries which is the parent company of both Tranquility and Select, Select stuff is like current production Depend stuff and Tranquility is a step up( more fill and more SAP ) so like the ATN's absorb more and get "squishier" they are really good as far as a non premium diaper, a case of them is like $ 80.00 for 96 diapers so they are sub $ 1.00 per diaper and like i say they are very good ( i am incon so i cant say for sure but my estimation would be like 2 maybe 3 good wettings before you would really have to change, decent plastic with standing leakguards and very affordable.

MeTaLMaNN1983 said:
I don't see that posted anywhere, but too bad they don't have the ATNS on sale

I got that emailing too. Probably from the killer abena bogo they had earlier. Not a big fan of ATN, though I know that a few here are. Not thick enough, no front/rear elastic.

No telling what I'd do with 4 cases of diapers lol.

They're definitely not the greatest, but they are a good diaper for the price. Especially when you're in to plastic backed diapers and on a budget.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back