Status
Not open for further replies.

Angelic

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
I Do it by Saving Money and Buying Some toys, Books and Baby stuff. My Baby day is on the 2nd of April offically for me but its a private celebration. I also get a Small cake Or a cream cake. Mine is on saturday this Weekend and its my First so Looking Forward to it. Do you have a Baby day celebration for the day you First became a Little?

Angelic said:
I Do it by Saving Money and Buying Some toys, Books and Baby stuff. My Baby day is on the 2nd of April offically for me but its a private celebration. I also get a Small cake Or a cream cake. Mine is on saturday this Weekend and its my First so Looking Forward to it. Do you have a Baby day celebration for the day you First became a Little?

I am a Little by Design not by choice.

No I don't really have a baby day.

How to celebrate my birthday though.

Hope you have a great day.

Hmm, that sounds like fun!
Buuut... I really don't really know when that would be for me. I've been a little on and off in different ways for a long long time. I don't even know what would count as "the beginning."

I'm with CuddleFish - a celebration of the day I became a little sounds intriguing but I have no clue as to what day that was. Of course I could just pick a date and then celebrate that day every year.

Yes, I'd have to pick a date as well as I think I've always been a "little". I do know the first time I wanted to be back in diapers. I was 4 years old, so I've been into this for a long, long time. I would be fun though, to just pick a date and go wild buying baby and toddler things.

Its tommrrow for me Yahoo!:laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back