Butterscotch syrup and milk in a bottle.. Strange combination suggestions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LittleBelleReturns

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
So.. I ran out of honey the other day which sucked because I couldn't have my baba of milk and honey, so I experimented with the butterscotch sauce I saw in the cupboard by putting my warm milk in the bottle then squeezing some butterscotch sauce in there, it is SO GOOD :D

If you have a sweet tooth (not too sweet) you must try it!

have any of you got any strange combinations or things you substituted? :)

Coffee and the best chocolate meal replacement shake you can find.

My Little brother wants to try vanilla yogurt, a touch of honey, some bran, and milk.

Not for a bottle, but for some very strange reason, strawberries and Balsamic vinegar. It's freaking weird.

I usually have 5 oz of milk with a few drops of vanilla and like 1/8 of a pack of sweet n low every night in my pink heart training cup. In the morning I have depending on what I'm having for breakfast either 5 or 10 oz of milk with just a couple of drops of milksplash strawberry or banana. Yummers!

A similar milk one is milk, maple syrup, and cinnamon. It's so good!

I literally just had my nightly concoction of chocolate milk with Irish cream. It really helps with sleeping.

One I've done before is Celestial Seasonings honey vanilla chamomile tea with milk and a bit of sugar. Really nice and relaxing. I'm curious about how other teas might work too, but that's the only one I've tried.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back