Status
Not open for further replies.

DprEffect

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I'm just wondering if anyone has had issues with their fedex tracking number not updating. im kind of freaking out. my tracking number claims its due to be delivered today but it seems to be stuck on "Label create, Shipment information sent to FedEx" and hasnt received any more updates in 2 days. Normally i redirect my package to the closest Fedex office but the site will not allow me to do that since according to my tracking number it hasnt even shipped yet. Has anyone had this issue either? I bought a case so its a huge package.

That can be a pain. I've had packages in the past that don't update. The first time was with UPS. Mine had to do with them using USPS as an intermediary and the package not going through UPS's system. Mine delivered on its scheduled day and I was kind of surprised about it. You may try calling FedEx, they may have some more information or have an idea of what the problem might be. They may even be able to pull your address and redirect without a tracking number if you for one reason or another received the wrong one.

status... shipping information received from sender

status... package dropped off by sender

status... delivered

so, what... you teleported it to my porch??

arcituthis said:
That can be a pain. I've had packages in the past that don't update. The first time was with UPS. Mine had to do with them using USPS as an intermediary and the package not going through UPS's system. Mine delivered on its scheduled day and I was kind of surprised about it. You may try calling FedEx, they may have some more information or have an idea of what the problem might be. They may even be able to pull your address and redirect without a tracking number if you for one reason or another received the wrong one.
If i don't receive it before i head to bed this afternoon (working a overnight shift) I will just tell my mom to keep an eye out for a package that im expecting one and hope she doesnt ask questions. I was just trying to avoid this, which is why I've always re-directed my packages after they have shipped. she kind of already knows but we had this convosation almost 6 years ago and she is one to forget things like this. If it doesn't arrive then i'll call fedex at that point the following day to try to figure out where the heck it is and why i haven't received any updates.

bambinod said:
status... shipping information received from sender

status... delivered

so, what... you teleported it to my porch??

I know right! thats how i'm feeling currently. Only thing i can assume is my barcode MAY have been scratched rendering it unscanable which is why i havent received any updates.

When the tracking stops I give it a couple extra days for delivery. Then, if there’s still nothing, I contact the seller and let them resolve the issue. I’ve had 100% satisfaction with this approach.

WBxx said:
When the tracking stops I give it a couple extra days for delivery. Then, if there’s still nothing, I contact the seller and let them resolve the issue. I’ve had 100% satisfaction with this approach.

Yeah i'm contacting northshorecare if it doesnt arrive on monday. never had this issue before

I've had FEDEX ground go into lala land like that. But in the case where it said "shipping information recieved" I suspect the shipper created the shipping record long before they actually turned the package over to fedex.

FedEx once delivered my package to a neighbour because they said it was for them. I freaked when I seen it had been delivered, yet I had not received it
Phoned them up and got it sorted within 15 mins. The driver went back and took it off them. It's kinda shocking that can happen in the first place, but the person I spoke to was very helpful. Give em a call.

They finally updated it. It never got shipped. Its in transit now and due to arrive in 2 day.

Wow fedex is usually better than the brown....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back