If someone entered your bedroom right this second...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dreamincolour

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
If someone entered your bedroom (or another relevant room) right this second, what would they find? Would you be discovered for what you are (little/AB/etc) as you dive for whatever posession you've left out so you can kick it under the closest piece of furniture, or would you fold your hands neatly in your lap and greet your guest as cool as a cucumber?

If you've left something out - is it the catastrophic kind (diapers, pacifiers, etc), or just the mildly embarrassing kind (stuffed animals, childish t-shirt, etc)? Do you get paranoid about hiding your little things away?

TL;DR: There are two types of people in this world. People who put stuff into closets/drawers/bags, and people who MEAN to do that, but forget. Which one are you?

...this thread is inspired by me, trying to send a good night snap to my sister, and nearly sending a selfie with the eight (EIGHT! How did that happen?) stuffed animals that live on my bed.

Well... the guest would find somewhat suspicious things like stuffed animals and toys right away, although it doesn't seem that unusual for adults to have plushies, especially women. They'd probably also notice the pacifier and clip on my bed. Right under the edge of my bed is a baby bottle.

I have seven stuffed animals living on my bed alone at the moment: a white horse, Simba, Dumbo, Blue and Magenta from Blue's Clues, Marshall from PAW Patrol, and Shippo from Inuyasha.

If someone walked in right now they would see my disney colouring books, my pacifiers, my bottles and my sippy cup..

I leave my stuffies out 24/7, no one has said anything, in fact the most common reaction to them is to pick one up and cuddle it, especially men do this..

bed, tv, xbox one ...oh wait, were we supposed to name abdl related things?

I don't leave anything out...

They would see me hugging my somewhat big (21 inches tall) teddy bear and the toy car in the floor, they might notice my blocks container that is a bit concealed but not my diaper because I'm wearing pants. The rest is hidden but not very well for the most part.

I live by myself in a small but comfortable and recently renovated T0 apartment, so i end up leaving some things laying around almost always, unless i'm expecting someone.

As long as I keep the blanket over me they won't see my diaper. Other than that all of my little things are hidden away.

I live alone but still used to make 100% that nothing was ever left out when I walked out the door. These days, I'm a little more lax and I'm willing to leave things out that aren't in plain sight or that I'd be willing to explain if it came up. It doesn't happen often but I have wound up unexpectedly needing to bring a friend by, so I still try to keep it pretty normal looking.

I would be in trouble. They would see the diaper on my bottom and the pacifier in my mouth. However nobody thinks anything of the stuffed animals. I am a girl and have always had them.

My family knows I still have childish tshirts, my plushies, my baby blanket etc. it would take some snooping to find my items.

Most obvious thing that people find in my bedroom are my plushies, but I tend to keep everything else out of sight sl they don't think much of it. Mind you, I'm thinking about wearing my pacifier to bed with me, so if they happen to walk in when I'm sleeping, THEN some dots may be connected ^^

They would see my 14 bags of Little Pawz stacked neatly in the corner.

If someone walked in my bedroom right now they would find all six of my plushies sitting around me, my sippy cup on the night table, and my laptop in my lap with ADISC on the screen. Of course, the dog would be jumping on them and they would be highly distracted...haha.

Looking into my bedroom, you would see my safety-rail equipped bed, my adult medical potty chair, my adult diapers, my plush animals and dolls on my bed and my baby toys.
Plus one would see all of my hardcover books.

Right now the only thing out in the open in my bedroom is a small pink baby blanket that I use at night on my bed. Depending on how eagle-eyed the person is, the blanket may or may not be seen. I don't make any attempt to hide since I live alone. My other stuff is usually in drawers or the closet. Sometimes I will leave some stuff out if I intend to use it or it has been used but not enough for the clothes washer.

They'd see a bunch of crap, papers, and clothes on the floor, along with a bunch of clutter and random crap all on my desk with my computer. Amongst all the clutter on the desk are the ABUniverse stickers, and I know my family have seen those, I don't think they'd think twice about those or come to the conclusion of "Diapers!". If you look way off in the distance, you can sort of see a little bit of my paci since I leave it out half the time out of laziness and not wanting to put it away. You can technically see it, but you have to know that it's there or just randomly look in its direction and take note of it. It's very easy to ignore. Just don't open the closet door, or you'll see the whole stash and everything else.

Crib, big plush tiger, sippy cup.

Gsmax said:
They'd see a bunch of crap, papers, and clothes on the floor, along with a bunch of clutter and random crap all on my desk with my computer. Amongst all the clutter on the desk are the ABUniverse stickers, and I know my family have seen those, I don't think they'd think twice about those or come to the conclusion of "Diapers!". If you look way off in the distance, you can sort of see a little bit of my paci since I leave it out half the time out of laziness and not wanting to put it away. You can technically see it, but you have to know that it's there or just randomly look in its direction and take note of it. It's very easy to ignore. Just don't open the closet door, or you'll see the whole stash and everything else.

Sounds like my room: messy. :p And my closet is definitely where all bets on keeping the secret are off - open the door, and you find a box of diapers, sippy cups, etc.

I keep most of my small stuff in a Pelican case, which has two pad locks on it. In this case is GoodNites Pullups and Trufits and inserts, 2 paci's, a few pairs of panties and mens no-fly underwear and some other stuff.

The adult diapers, are kept in two locations, the main storage is in my bedroom closet on the shelf. The second location, in a heavy desk drawer with a heavy chair in front of the door that covers the drawers, the drawer holds a case of Teddy Bambino and half a pack of Abena M4s and a box of XL UnderJams

If somebody walked in right now, they might notice the rolled up goodnite I have next to my trash can that I haven't grabbed a plastic bag for yet. Other than that everything I have is tucked away. I'm not paranoid anymore since I have my own room and make sure everything that's mine only I touch so most of my stuff is just put away in my closet. If somebody started moving stuff around in there they'd easily find everything. Or if they opened the boxes I have in the corner of my room which are full of diapers. Normally I'd wish for more room, but honestly I just need to organize everything better.

Anyone who walks in my room will instantly see the 6 pony plushies I have, although I got them more for my Brony side than my little side, although they are good to cuddle when I'm regressing.

If they were more observant they might spot the paci sitting on my bedside table and the baby milk bottle sitting somewhere drying after being washed from it's last use. If they peared under my bed they'd see the pack of Crinklz, baby powder wipes. And if they looked carefully in the pile of clothes on my chair they'd see the white baby pattern footed PJs. Of course, when my family last came to visit I hid all the AB things in the top floor of the house where they wouldn't see them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back