Not open for further replies.

tbjay

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Hi!

I haven't found anything in the search engine based on this topic yet....

I want to bring some attention to Little Scouts

http://www.thelittlescouts.com/

I don't speak for them on any level, except as a huge fan. My towns troop is just starting. I think its a really awesome thing, and it's been growing across the states.

Thanks to the San Francisco troop, there's a board dedicated to this interesting development for Littles.

http://thelittlescouts.boards.net/

I think it's worth checking out!

Thank you for sharing.

I'm totally intrigued, but the Scout theme throws me off a bit... I mean, I do feel younger when I play games with the kids in my scout units, but it's always with the intention of helping them to have fun growing up whereas littles sort of want to have fun regressing to a younger age.

I do really like the idea of having an organized group of littles though, and they're close to my home so I'm going to check them out. Thanks for the post.

Yeah, I met the organizer last year. It seems like a cool idea and some of them are really enthusiastic. I mostly just wasn't able to do the meetup schedule due to being too busy and drifted off, but it's a cool idea.

I liked the idea until I read this:
"There are some events held at private residences, dungeons, or kink-positive locations that have more open dress codes."

If they had this sort of thing without the sexual aspect I think it would be awesome. Every once in a while I still pull out my brownie book and do some of the activities I have even thought of giving myself quasi-meetings once a week to feel like I'm back in the brownies again. It was a fun time.

LittleAndrea said:
"There are some events held at private residences, dungeons, or kink-positive locations that have more open dress codes."

That "kink positive" phrase just makes me positive that I would want nothing to do with this deal. The lack of any "Age 18+ only" disclaimers also creeps me out. At the very least, they're opening themselves up to some pretty serious potential legal problems by not saying that.

...If there was 1 in my state, I'd give it a shot. Sounds fun tbh.

I hadn't heard of this before, and I see that there's a group in my State. Figured I'd join the group on Fetlife. Not sure if I'd ever get a chance to actually go to any of the meets or not.

Illinoise said:
That "kink positive" phrase just makes me positive that I would want nothing to do with this deal. The lack of any "Age 18+ only" disclaimers also creeps me out. At the very least, they're opening themselves up to some pretty serious potential legal problems by not saying that.

If I recall correctly, specific events are 18+, but some of the things they do are just, like, outings at the park where it's okay if younger people come.

LittleAndrea said:

If they had this sort of thing without the sexual aspect I think it would be awesome. Every once in a while I still pull out my brownie book and do some of the activities I have even thought of giving myself quasi-meetings once a week to feel like I'm back in the brownies again. It was a fun time.

There is a clear, difficult ..divide.. on the local ageplay group and the scouts group in my area. It is very unfortunate . I haven't really come to a solution on it actually. I do know that the littles mostly aren't into...other stuff...I also know they consistently struggle to meet and hang (Mostly for lack of a place to do so). The Scouts group are people of ranging ...interests..But predominantly not ABDL. Fetlife has always been a difficult map to wonder for us. ADISC is for support online mainly, fet is for meeting up. It is my hope to see some sort of middle ground. Alot of things the individuals in Scouts are into outside of Littleworld-freak me out. But the other side-alot of Littleworld doesn't mesh with fet world. As a libra though, I tend to seek the middle ground.

At the end of the day, I want us to not be so taboo. And I also want for those who desire or need or want it, an opportunity to connect with others. Unfortunately, often or most times the only place littles of whatever kind can go meet-is at a kink positive place/dungeon. Wicked Grounds/The citadel in San Francisco are kink positive places, and I think it's a good thing for us cause it gives us a home when necessary. I think I know what your saying, but I never gathered an issue with the only meeting places we have. I deeply desire to have a permanent "Dungeon" if you will for Littles exclusively. The resources in that are just .......alot.......I want to do it ...But I don't have the people or resources. I hope someday though I can have a dungeon/nursery per say, for the community.

Thank you all for replying. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back