Diapers in public AGAIN.

Status
Not open for further replies.

LittleJess

Banned
I decided to walk to tafe in a diaper under my clothes of cause, I must say the expierence is quite awesome, drank a lot of coffee in the morning had to walk to tafe, so I thought I'll shove on a diaper and walk and use it if i needed to.

Got to the shopping centre, took my diaper off in the toilets and shoved it in the bin, that was really thrilling for me.

What are you expierences with being diapred in public, and do you ever worry someone might see the diaper bulge, or your diaper butt? I usually try and cover it with my bag, and wear light clothes.

But today I wore jeans, yes I know that was bad.

I wear diapers 24/7. So wearing a diaper in public is everyday for me. I don't care if I have a diaper bulge or anything. No one ever says anything, probably because my physical disability is obvious. I was glad I had one on today. I was at my bank doing some adult stuff when I peed heavily while getting help with my banking issue. My diaper absorbed the pee and the lady I was talking to was unaware.

I wear jeans and wear Teddy Bambinos in public all the time.

I've only wet once while public. No one has ever said anything nor got weird looks, so I guess I didn't get caught. Nor has my family said anything.

I love wearing out in public.

Hee, hee it the best. Wetting at the check out, like I'm doing something really naughty and no one knows. Hee,hee

I wear nearly all the time because I seem to be wetting alot and going out to play, I may not be able to get to the toilet. Pluss Public toilets are like EOoh.

I have never been challenged about having a nappy on while I've been out play. Most people are more interested in their staff than my stuff. And if they do notice they don't seem to mind.

Last week I got changed on a train hee, hee that was fun.

But I can go one better have you sucked you Pacifier on public transport. I have. Hee,hee what fun. I Love being a Little.

Sisi

Back in high school, believe it or not i actually wore to class. nothing thick but still. it was kind of thrilling in a way

DrunkBunny said:
I decided to walk to tafe in a diaper under my clothes of cause, I must say the expierence is quite awesome, drank a lot of coffee in the morning had to walk to tafe, so I thought I'll shove on a diaper and walk and use it if i needed to.

Got to the shopping centre, took my diaper off in the toilets and shoved it in the bin, that was really thrilling for me.

What are you expierences with being diapred in public, and do you ever worry someone might see the diaper bulge, or your diaper butt? I usually try and cover it with my bag, and wear light clothes.

But today I wore jeans, yes I know that was bad.

I'm approaching this as both a person who wore for fun, and a person who now wears for need.

My anxiety about diaper bulge and diaper butt have diminished as I've worn diapers more. I make one exception - when acting, I wear pull-ups. This is because theatre is very contact-intensive and in my experience there is a lot of homosocial touch involved - butt pats, group hugs, stuff like that. Pull-ups are indistinguishable enough to casual, momentary touch that nobody is likely to become suspicious.

In general, however, I wear diapers. Abena M3s are my underwear. Diaper bulge and diaper butt can be fairly easily moderated in a couple of ways:

One, don't go too tight or too baggy. Jeans are bad, but not because they show off your diaper - on the contrary, my experience has been that my jeans compress my diaper around my butt, leaving almost no diaper bulge. Unfortunately, this - plus stuff like the crotch seam pressing up into the diaper soaker pad - means that the diapers are less functional. I'm dealing with this by switching to Wrangler jeans, which have a U-shaped rather than a V-shaped crotch, which is a lot friendlier for diapers. This is gradual and I might check back in on how it goes.

Track pants are also bad, though. They're made out of light fabric which is easily displaced by wind and movement, and is light enough to trace over your diaper. I would not recommend them at all, unless you just need casual clothing and you're in company that is already comfortable with your diapers.

I personally like trousers; I'm between a 34" and a 36" and I've preferred the 36" since I went into diapers. The crotch is deep enough that there's no pressure on my diaper compromising it, they're usually jet black, and my diaper bulge isn't visible through them even when I'm squatting or bending over (at least, to my eye, looking at myself in the mirror - and I know I'm wearing a diaper).

Two, dark colours. Jet black is ideal. Jet black trousers are best - anything denim has a sort of random-ish 'snow' texture which makes an area of sudden consistency of colour like a wet spot show up really easily. Avoid light-coloured bottoms of any sort.

Three, onesies. I cannot emphasise how important these are. They transformed me from 'excessively careful' to 'as mobile and confident as I was before diapers', and the thing about supporting the diaper is 100% true. My caveat would be that they have to be worn under shirts - lots of onesies are thin and semi-transparent to the extent of the wearer's nipples being visible, and even with those that aren't, it looks weird for a T-shirt to be tucked into pants.

Four, plastic pants. They block diaper-related smells great compared to what modern diapers do (modern diapers are usually made for good air circulation, which unfortunately equates to good smell circulation). Also, if you're wearing a blank white onesie, it may be a tad semi-transparent - if you're worried about that, a pair of plastic pants in a strong, non-babyish colour will throw off the eye.

Five, disclosure. I only ever told one person I was AB/DL, but quite a few people know I'm incon - it's still limited to people I trust implicitly, and I don't come out about it unless I feel I have to, but if it's impractical for me to stop them knowing I'm diapered, then I don't bother. For example, I need to sleep in cloth diapers, which basically cannot be hidden, so if I need to sleep at someone else's place then I let them know I'm incon. The alternative is sleeping in disposables, which I don't consider sufficiently protective.

I know my phrasing suggests this post is a series of direct orders to you, but it's more of a note-to-self / to any interested parties.

I wore out a couple of times yesterday. Once when I biked a few blocks to the store (wearing a bambino teddy) and another time when I walked a couple of blocks to pick up some food (wearing a depends pull-up). I have to say, biking while diapered is quite comfortable. I would recommend it if you aren't planning to go far.

Well i have had different experiences in public from going padded with jeans over, going padded with jeans and underwear to hide it and the best of all being in just diapers with a shirt in public. I really don't mind if people see my bulge in public, is not like they should tell me what to do. Before i was a little more open to being diapered in public i used to put underwear over my diaper so people wont see, but after some times i forgot about the underwear and just went out without them and just the diapers and jeans.

The best thing i have tried is being diapered with a shirt only, I was at a local beach but that people rarely go, i was with a friend we both planned to go so i could be in just a shirt and diapered, it was pretty fun we took pictures and videos. The breeze on the legs and in between them is really fun and walking on the sand with the diapers only is really relaxing and comfortable.

There was an instance about a week ago while I was driving my caretaker home from a playdate we had after classes let out one day. We decided to play it safe and refill my gas tank before making the trip out to her house. It was about 11pm and pitch dark outside, so I highly doubt anyone saw anything, but it sure was fun! It really made me feel like she was there to protect me in a way, since she stood there the whole time with me.

After getting home, I stopped in to grab a drink. For SOME reason her mom and brother were still awake and actively moving around the house, so as I hung around in their kitchen for a bit, I had to get through two full conversations with them while padded. Thankfully, no-one noticed anything which is a miracle considering I had a damp ABU Space underneath my emo jeans.

So yeah, it certainly is fun but is super scary for me personally XD

Just wore out in public very recently. Was heading out to lunch with family and I didn't want to change out of a completely dry Tykables Overnight and waste an unused diaper, so I just went out padded since I figured I'd mostly be sitting in a booth and no one would notice. I was on my way back home, I soaked it at this point, and I got a text from a friend if I wanted to go see a broadway show with him right then and there, and there was no time to go home and change (the joy of L.A Traffic), and I was not going to miss this, so I wound up heading over to his house, and meeting his family in a soaked Tykables, constantly thinking "Oh crap! Oh crap! Oh crap!" the whole time. Nobody noticed a thing. They were completely unaware of the entire thing. They never noticed a bulge, a crinkle, a waddle, nothing. Nothing seemed different or out of place to them at all. Eventually, I wound up finding a handicapped bathroom and changing out of that (I was wearing regular underwear over it to avoid my family seeing any waistband sticking out of pants), but that was something I certainly was not expecting to do this and would've never agreed to do so if I knew in advance, but even though I knew that people don't focus on what you're wearing as underwear and that they aren't paying attention, that never really sunk in until then when I saw just how much I was able to get away with. Certainly don't want to do it again, but I can definitely tell you that if you're planning on wearing in public, as long as you don't do anything stupid and use basic courtesy, people aren't going to notice.

It's awesome wearing in public, such a thrill <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back