• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello Everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DiaperDiva

Super Pooper, Better Wetter
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
:/

Last edited:
Hello SoakedSheets and welcome to the group.

Please do not be shy. We are here to help in what ever way we can.

Howdy, Soaked!

Hello and welcome. Have a look around and get comfortable.

egor said:
Hello SoakedSheets and welcome to the group.

Please do not be shy. We are here to help in what ever way we can.

Andrewgdfw said:
Howdy, Soaked!

Moonshot said:
Hello and welcome. Have a look around and get comfortable.

I got shy and deleted my original post. :sweatdrop: Thnx for the welcome!

Hi, I’m SoakedSheets. I'm a girl dealing with nocturnal enuresis/encopresis and urge incontinence. Part creative writer, part-to-the-point communications professional, I am also an aspiring chef and cat step-mom. Currently running, biking and residing in Canada, I am inspired by my country's weather-proof enthusiasm for the outdoors.

I like confidence, creativity, travels, swimming in clear water, new notebooks, running in the rain, Terrence Mallick films, CBC Radio 2, kick-the-can, grilled paninis, bubble baths, trampolines, bare feet, reading, cuddles, Remedy chai and pumpkin pie.

Reactions: MikeyD1981
Thank you for the intro SoakedSheets.

I would like to invite you to our group called "Foodies", we are always looking for some one new to add to our little cooking club.

Egor.

egor said:
Thank you for the intro SoakedSheets.

I would like to invite you to our group called "Foodies", we are always looking for some one new to add to our little cooking club.

Egor.
thank you Egor! I love food. So much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back