Not open for further replies.

Foxroxsox

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
I had a weird night last night. I'm not sure how I feel about it yet. I had two different types of accident in the night.

The first was a sudden attack of the trots about an hour after I fell asleep. I woke up with the event in progress. Luckily, I was wearing a Rearz Spoiled, and it did it's job with no issues. But I felt ashamed, and sort of unsettlingly happy at the same time. And then more shame for feeling happy. A shower and change and I was back asleep in 20 minutes, this time in an ABU Space diaper.

6 hours later I wake up feeling my upper stomach wet. I went through a whole spectrum of emotions from even more shame to pure bliss at the idea that i might actually be able to go in my sleep. But as I woke up, I realized that a space diaper shouldn't have leaked on one wetting. Only after getting up did I discover that the diaper was swollen front and back. That could only happen if I had wet in multiple positions. It was also so soaked that it had leaked. Not an easy feat in the Space diaper.
So apparently I wet at least twice in my sleep, enough to fill an ABU Space.

So I'm not sure how I feel about this right now.

Dehydrated maybe?

Or too hydrated maybe? I don't really know..
last night was normal though.

Note to self,
When having a "nitecap",dont have a gallon of 'shine.

Foxroxsox said:
6 hours later I wake up feeling my upper stomach wet. I went through a whole spectrum of emotions from even more shame to pure bliss at the idea that i might actually be able to go in my sleep. But as I woke up, I realized that a space diaper shouldn't have leaked on one wetting. Only after getting up did I discover that the diaper was swollen front and back. That could only happen if I had wet in multiple positions. It was also so soaked that it had leaked. Not an easy feat in the Space diaper.
So apparently I wet at least twice in my sleep, enough to fill an ABU Space.

I'd speculate you'd need to have wet more than twice to leak a space? They've got some crazy capacity.

bambinod said:
I'd speculate you'd need to have wet more than twice to leak a space? They've got some crazy capacity.

I think so. though I have no idea. It had to be at least twice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back