Mother In Law offers a change...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Taylorab said:
Hey. The reason my wife does not compete is because she looks at it knowing she is the only one that satisfy me sexual. So she knows I enjoy diaper time with her more. My MIL is not allowed to stroke me.
"She is only one that satisfy me sexual"
Of course she is the only one because who rats themselves out on affairs and flings from the office until it starts being talked about at the watercooler.
LOL

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Taylorab said:
Hey. The reason my wife does not compete is because she looks at it knowing she is the only one that satisfy me sexual. So she knows I enjoy diaper time with her more. My MIL is not allowed to stroke me.

To each their own bro. Just let it go.

If that's true, keep calm because it is. It doesn't matter what the Internet thinks.

General consensus is still calling this BS.

This just someone living out their fantasy through ADISC. Don't be sucked in. Giveaways being: 'I got an erection' and 'She wiped my butthole without asking' and 'She wants me to call her Mummy'..................

On a side note, the thought of my mother in law changing me induces involutary nausea.

MODs, please consider moving to the fiction forum.

Last edited:
Since I took the time to read through all of this (for whatever reason), I can't contain myself from adding that I think this a fantasy. From the first post, I could see in a very farfetched, bizarre setting how a very open minded Mother in Law might possibly joke around about offering a diaper change.. But for the change to actually take place would show a bit of depravity on all three of your parts. And the fact that the accounts keep happening so frequently is a red flag.

A lot of us have actually had some very lucky and crazy things happen to us throughout our journeys as an AB/DL, but works of fiction like this makes it harder for the rest of us to learn from the real experiences

Might I add, this is not the proper forum to discuss these "occurrences" anyway. This forum is to discuss diapers in general; not experiences.

CYBERWOLF said:
Might I add, this is not the proper forum to discuss these "occurrences" anyway. This forum is to discuss diapers in general; not experiences.

1. the sub-fourm says "Discussions of adult diaper brands, usage tips, and wearing-related topics."

2. you've been a member here less then 2 months, don't pretend you know the ins and outs of adisc. Even I don't but mainly since I prefer the reddit and 8chan stuff.

- - - Updated - - -

Taylorab said:

doesn't really sound like it if your getting erections when your MIL changes your diapers. She might not be giving you hand jobs or anything, but it's still clearly arousing some sexual feelings you could very well act on/be acting on later. Kinda like the AB/DL's who expose themselves to some degree in public and get off on the memories later.

Anyways this topic/situation is plausible to me, but it's one of the most weird situations I've ever heard about. I could see actual parents doing it easier then mother in laws. But even that would be weird.

Honestly the human touch other than your own in the diaper area gives many many people erections, i am celibate and a heterosexual but i have had men change me and had just as much of an erection as when a hot female nurse changed me, being IC and disabled i have had the displeasure of many hospitalizations for every thing from status epilepticus to a coma, not discounting a long stay in rehab when my paralysis started and that was only between '05 and current, my IC began 20+ years ago. Erections happen sometimes wether its a guy who looks like Egor or a woman that looks like a super model so if he is having a real experience with the MIL its not a suprise to me that he may have erections .

Tetra said:
Honestly the human touch other than your own in the diaper area gives many many people erections, i am celibate and a heterosexual but i have had men change me and had just as much of an erection as when a hot female nurse changed me, being IC and disabled i have had the displeasure of many hospitalizations for every thing from status epilepticus to a coma, not discounting a long stay in rehab when my paralysis started and that was only between '05 and current, my IC began 20+ years ago. Erections happen sometimes wether its a guy who looks like Egor or a woman that looks like a super model so if he is having a real experience with the MIL its not a suprise to me that he may have erections .

it's possible but the OP started this topic about getting a erection from her changing his diapers. Clearly not from just manual stimulation from having a baby wipe dragged against their testicles or penis but the action of being given a diaper change from someone who has no reason to do so.

Plus the MIL apparently made comments about him getting sexually aroused, teasing him and her daughter about it. I can't see any normal MIL joking about managing getting their daughters husband sexually aroused.

Fire2box said:
Plus the MIL apparently made comments about him getting sexually aroused, teasing him and her daughter about it.

Sounds like her way of saying "I've still got it."

Fire2box said:
I can't see any normal MIL joking about managing getting their daughters husband sexually aroused.

Who said anything about the MIL being "normal"? Who commenting on this site is "normal"?

How "normal" is the teacher arrested for having sex with a sixteen year old student while her soon to be spouse is having a bachelor party, on top of several previous sexual encounters, suggestive texting and sending selfies when on her honeymoon? And on top of that her now husband was with her at her arraignment.

There are all kinds of people out there and I would think that those on this site would be more open-minded to the various mental permutations. I am not saying that the OP is being honest, but neither do I believe that he is necessarily lying either.

Kenn said:
There are all kinds of people out there and I would think that those on this site would be more open-minded to the various mental permutations. I am not saying that the OP is being honest, but neither do I believe that he is necessarily lying either.

I wouldn't be able to say whether or not the OP is lying either. However, going through this thread ... I just can't imagine it being real because it's the oddest situation in a relationship I have ever heard in my life. I can get passed the MIL maybe suggesting something like this, what I can't get passed is the OP actually going through with it and their spouse being ok with it. However it doesn't stop there, it goes on and gets even more unbelievable and weird.

The other thing that makes me question the truthfulness is the fact that pretty much everyone said no, to not do it, but the OP apparently still did it. That means this thread wasn't to get advice even though it was presented in such a way. Rather this thread was created to tell a story, and it's pretty clear that is the case.

This story reminds me of d**k#r.

I call bs.

I would definitely say this is made up.

Points for creativity! :D

brabbit1987 said:
The other thing that makes me question the truthfulness is the fact that pretty much everyone said no, to not do it, but the OP apparently still did it. That means this thread wasn't to get advice even though it was presented in such a way. Rather this thread was created to tell a story, and it's pretty clear that is the case.

Not necessarily. HE is the one with "boots on the ground" as it were. He asked for advice when he did not believe that he had enough information to make a decision, but after further discussion with the "participants" made up his own mind (as would we all in similar or different circumstances). As I already stated, there is no evidence that flags me that this is made up, but that does not necessarily mean that it was not. I have been a mostly non-participating "people watcher", both through direct experience and the news, my entire life and very little surprises me anymore.

Kenn said:
Not necessarily. HE is the one with "boots on the ground" as it were. He asked for advice when he did not believe that he had enough information to make a decision, but after further discussion with the "participants" made up his own mind (as would we all in similar or different circumstances). As I already stated, there is no evidence that flags me that this is made up, but that does not necessarily mean that it was not.

It's totally made up. Sorry, but if you don't see it you are blind lol. I can understand one thing being weird and happening. Like I can see the MIL actually asking that. But the fact it continues the way it did. No .. there is no way, I am sorry. I am not that gullible of a person. At this point, I see no reason to believe it.

Also .. he asked for advice and didn't follow any of it. There where no discussions on the matter. No one even had any good reason for doing it. This means he made up his mind before all the discussions. You can't tell me I am wrong here, all you have to do is look at the thread and you will see it is clear no actual discussions took place.

I have been a mostly non-participating "people watcher", both through direct experience and the news, my entire life and very little surprises me anymore.

Just because you observe people and such, doesn't mean you do a very good job of it. I have seen some weird crap too in my life, but nothing this weird. Then again, maybe it's because I actually look these sorts of things up. Generally speaking, if you hear something weird on the news .. you can typically find out that a lot of times it's not even entirely true. Tons of misinformation spreads constantly. I mean just take a look at the amount of misinformation that spreads on facebook daily and people actually believe everything that is posted. Someone could claim a certain movie star died, and for the most part a good portion of the population will at least believe it for a day or so.

I learned a long time ago that if something sounds untrue .. it probably is.

brabbit1987 said:
Just because you observe people and such, doesn't mean you do a very good job of it.

I have been analyzing people since I was in my mid-teens as I never quite fit in. More importantly, my emphasis was on myself as I wanted to know why I was different.

Here is my analysis of you: As an AB/Little You are extremely envious of this scenario and at the same extremely repulsed by it. The only way to reconcile the two extremes is to make it go away, and the only way to make it go away is to call it a lie.

brabbit1987 said:
I have seen some weird crap too in my life, but nothing this weird.

Since I have lived 6 years more than double your lifetime, I am not surprised that you have not seen everything. I am sure that I learned nearly as much in the second half as I did in the first.

Even then (unlike you), I do not believe that I know everything that there is to know about the human condition - I would be a fool if I did.

Kenn said:
I have been analyzing people since I was in my mid-teens as I never quite fit in. More importantly, my emphasis was on myself as I wanted to know why I was different.

Here is my analysis of you: As an AB/Little You are extremely envious of this scenario and at the same extremely repulsed by it. The only way to reconcile the two extremes is to make it go away, and the only way to make it go away is to call it a lie.

Actually no, I am not envious of the scenario at all. I have never been into getting others changing me and never will be into something like that. The closest I come to any sort of baby stuff, is just pacifiers and bottles.

Also, I actually am not repulsed by this situation. I don't think there is anything wrong with it, if it's true, although I do believe it would cause problems later down the road in the relationship.

The reason I call it a lie, is simple. It sounds like one. Could it be true? Sure ... I just doubt it lol. Point is, I am not going to believe it simply because I am told too.

Since I have lived 6 years more than double your lifetime, I am not surprised that you have not seen everything. I am sure that I learned nearly as much in the second half as I did in the first.

Even then (unlike you), I do not believe that I know everything that there is to know about the human condition - I would be a fool if I did.

I never really care much about how old someone is. The longer someone lives does mean they have more opportunities to see more, but it does not actually mean they have. It all depends on the persons life and the things they have been through. I don't even factor in age even for those younger than me because I don't believe you can judge things simply based around a number. I have met younger more intelligent people than me, and I am totally willing to admit that. XD

Anyway, I am going to suggest you learned more in your second half actually. There is no way you learned more in your first half considering the internet did not exist. The amount of information that one can learn these days is astronomical in comparison.

Last but not least, I do not believe I know everything lol. I don't know why people always say things like that when a person just happens to disagree with them. Just because I point out what I think, and why I think it, does not imply I believe I know everything. I will at least admit, I certainly do know more than a lot of older people, but honestly, I think that is a given. Some are really caught up in the ways of the past and really never learn to move forward or accept changes. I don't know if you are one of them, I couldn't say just based around my experience with you here, cause I am not so presumptuous to make such a judgement about you based on such little information.

But I do suggest you stop trying to analyze people, because if the above analysis about me was suppose to be serious, you suck at it lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back