Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Mother In Law offers a change...

Default Mother In Law offers a change...

Hello All, I know that most of you will think this is "made up", (and trust me, I understand why) but for those who are interested in giving good advise please do so.

So my mother in law has known I wear diapers for about 2 years. We go on vacation with her a lot so it became hard to hide. She is totally fine with it. Last night my wife, mother in law and I were hanging out and we had a glass or two of wine and my mother mentioned that she would help with my diaper changes sometime. I thought she was joking but she said she was serious. I spoke with my wife this morning about it and she said it was a little weird but she was OK with it.

My mother in law is still asleep but what should I do? 1) should I ask her to do it? (Maybe she was too tipsy and don't remember) 2) should I let her change me? My main concern is that I will get an erection. Please let me know what you think.

No. Just no. Ew. Look, this really isn't the place to get all judgey about people's personal lives, but involving your wife's mother in your fetish, and allowing her to interact with your junk, will end very, very badly. There is a very good reason they're called "private parts."

-RMS
    Last edited by RMS401; 26-Mar-2016 at 13:58.

Quote Originally Posted by RMS401 View Post
    No. Just no. Ew. Look, this really isn't the place to get all judgey about people's personal lives, but involving your wife's mother in your fetish, and allowing her to interact with your junk will end very, very badly. There is a very good reason they're called "private parts."

-RMS
    I full heartedly agree to this! Please do not entertain this. Serious trouble will develop from this.

Yep, I wouldn't even let my own mother change me at this point. I don't even like it when nurses have to. Thank goodness I don't get sick much

Quote Originally Posted by Aston View Post
    I full heartedly agree to this! Please do not entertain this. Serious trouble will develop from this.
    I'm afraid I agree as well.
    Don't even entertain it.
    If it were a friend or something, eh, maybe. Not MIL.

Without knowing how much alcohol was consumed, I wouldn't be surprised if that came bout because she was a little too "loosened up". Doesn't mean it's real (or healthy).

Quote Originally Posted by Taylorab View Post
    My mother in law is still asleep but what should I do? 1) should I ask her to do it? (Maybe she was too tipsy and don't remember) 2) should I let her change me? My main concern is that I will get an erection. Please let me know what you think.
    Since the "What are you thinking?!" angle has already been thoroughly conquered, I'll start in on "What is she thinking?!" Like, really... Does she think you're an invalid who needs help with toileting, or does she know that you wear diapers for pleasure? And if the latter, does she really mean to engage with you on a possibly-sexual level? I mean, that's goes well beyond strange.

But as far as what you should do: Don't say any more to your mother-in-law. This stuff is none of her business, IMO. And you might tell your wife that you intend to keep it between the two of you, because her saying "weird" may indicate discomfort on her part. You should care about putting her mind at ease.

Quote Originally Posted by Cottontail View Post
    Since the "What are you thinking?!" angle has already been thoroughly conquered, I'll start in on "What is she thinking?!" Like, really... Does she think you're an invalid who needs help with toileting, or does she know that you wear diapers for pleasure? And if the latter, does she really mean to engage with you on a possibly-sexual level? I mean, that's goes well beyond strange.

But as far as what you should do: Don't say any more to your mother-in-law. This stuff is none of her business, IMO. And you might tell your wife that you intend to keep it between the two of you, because her saying "weird" may indicate discomfort on her part. You should care about putting her mind at ease.
    Yea, what this person said too!

I would drop this whole idea of getting your MIL to change your diapers even though she offered to change your diapers. In my own honest opinion. She only said what she said because of alcohol was consumed and probably what caused her not to use her filters. Even if your wife is okay with the idea. If it was me in that position I'd be like (thanks for the offer but I prefer to keep this between my wife and I ) still wouldn't let MIL change you .
    Last edited by HogansHeroes; 27-Mar-2016 at 02:52. Reason: merging posts

Is she hot? Hehe. You live once man, so if the wife is ok with it go for it!

Quote Originally Posted by Taylorab View Post
    Hello All, I know that most of you will think this is "made up", (and trust me, I understand why) but for those who are interested in giving good advise please do so.

So my mother in law has known I wear diapers for about 2 years. We go on vacation with her a lot so it became hard to hide. She is totally fine with it. Last night my wife, mother in law and I were hanging out and we had a glass or two of wine and my mother mentioned that she would help with my diaper changes sometime. I thought she was joking but she said she was serious. I spoke with my wife this morning about it and she said it was a little weird but she was OK with it.

If you get an erection no big deal, she will just understand what her daughter see's in you, a meatstick that in no way is related to the "slim jim" of meat counters of her day. LoL