Status
Not open for further replies.

FluffyWolfe

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Little
So my dad his wife and my brothers went camping, I went along with them.

Well, I decided to wear a teddy bambino for the day but take it off before we leave, but I fell asleep 2 hours before we leave. So I had to rush to get the rest packed and out the door in under 5 minutes. I forgot that I had put one on until after we we're driving up my driveway ti the road. Yeah.

So far so good, no one expects that I'm wearing, or at least haven't said anything. We got here 15 minutes before darkness.

Anyway, other family and friends are here too, but at different camp spaces, next to us. One of which has 6 kids (2 from one family, and the 4 others friends of theirs). The spot beyond them, has my aunt and uncle with 3 of their grandchildren. Ages of all kids are from 3 to 8.

My brothers and I are in a 12x15 cabin with bunk beds. I've got the top bed. Luckily thess beds creak when you move. Still the crinkle is slightly noticable, but both beds sqeak.

I'll take it off tomorrow morning, not sure though. I hate to waste an un-used diaper.

Edit:
Fixed typo.

Last edited:
Good luck man.
Got to be honest, that sounds like hell! I love camping, but like to get well away from everyone. When I camp, if I'm by myself I like to wear and use diapers all day, but if I'm with others, I don't bother.
But to be stuck with so many people around you, including so many young kids, in a diaper you can't fully enjoy and have to dispose of, ugh.
It sounds like your being punished for your sins in a past life.
Good luck.

It worked out pretty well. I took the diaper off this morning. The tailbone area started to wear down and the side insides started to string out.

There ate actually more people here than I first said. As of right now, 14 kids (ages 6-8 months to 8 years old, most of them between 3 and 6) and 25+ adults and 3 dogs.

I'm out of place here, I generally hate being around people for too long. At family get togethers at home, about the longest I can go is 2 hours.

I like being here, but I dont. It does give me a break from my computer and projects, but I'd rather be in front of my computer.

This time, camping, has ben worse, since I had my teeth removed. I've barely been able to eat anything that's been cooked. I've had 6 hotdogs since Thursday evening and thats about it, everything else is too hard or I just plainly don't like the food. And to top that off, my dad, his wife and brothers keep telling me that I need to use my teeth to get used to them. I would, if everytime I eat I wouldn't loose what I just choked down.

Since I had the teeth removed I had lost 20 pounds, but gained about 10 back, I bet you that I've lost 5 pounds since Thursday evening (very high metoblism).

Anyway, back to the diapers, I enjoyed wearing it. I was nervous that I was going to get caught, but I wore a long t-shirt which helped. I tucked the front and back of the shirt under my belt from the bottom to hold my shirt down.

As I said, I removed the diaper this morning. I was in bed, both brothers had left already, but left the cabin window blinds open. So Iquickly untaped and then pulled my boxers and pants back up. I rolled the diaper up while it was still under the cover. Its unused, so I just tossed it at the bottom of my clothes bag and I'll dispose of it later tonight at the toilets/showers.

Its been an interesting experince.

Sounds rough, I'd definetly do it if I was alone but my #1 rule about wearing is to never wear to social events (which I would count this as)

Wombat said:
Good luck man.
Got to be honest, that sounds like hell! I love camping, but like to get well away from everyone. When I camp, if I'm by myself I like to wear and use diapers all day, but if I'm with others, I don't bother.
But to be stuck with so many people around you, including so many young kids, in a diaper you can't fully enjoy and have to dispose of, ugh.
It sounds like your being punished for your sins in a past life.
Good luck.

It's been a long time since I've been camping, but I'm right with you that if I'm camping I'd prefer to be far away from others.

Camping with a diaper is something that has been on my list for a while. It would be nice to be in a remote location and have the freedom to wear without worrying about being noticed because there is no one around to notice!

I got back home yesterday.

It was an amazing experience. No one noticed, or too embarrassed to say something, or just didn't want to get into it, but I think I would do it again. Not with a Teddy Bambino, maybe the M4s though, as it's been said before, they are much easier to explain than a baby print diaper.

Disposal wasn't hard, but I hadn't used it though. If it were a wet diaper, it wouldn't be too bad to dispose of either, but messing would be a nightmare I would assume (which I wouldn't do with anyone nearby anyway).

I would recommend trying it at least once, maybe not with Space ABU's or others like it, but something more on the medical look side.

Go for thin, comfy, and durable. Not many diapers survive well when worn for awhile while moving around a lot and possibly sweating.

Camping and wearing. Just if it is to cold to go out of tent during night.

wearforsafety said:

It got within a few degrees of freezing.

Than better wear.But try to go to toilet before retreat to tent. Footed PJ in this case is well chosen extra.

Last edited:
wearforsafety said:

There's something quite relaxing of crawling out of your sleeping bag and walking around in your tent wearing just your (probably quite damp!) diaper. Would probably be a bit more interesting if you were in a park among other tents...

i wear camping all the time. I have a big 4WD so i can just sleep in the back of that. nothing beats wearing a diaper around the camp fire

Make sure U pick a good spot and a favourite Sniper and just keep landing those Headshots :) Rofl. :D And Uhhh don't get caught as Camping is bad in any Multiplayer game lol.
PS4. Bet you didn't get the joke. Lol

:rollseyes: I got it.

bambinod said:
There's something quite relaxing of crawling out of your sleeping bag and walking around in your tent wearing just your (probably quite damp!) diaper. Would probably be a bit more interesting if you were in a park among other tents...

Definitely. For just once it will worth too see a looks on other people faces. But not really a exhibitionist :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back