And the day continues...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aston

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
I had another rough day. Either I had an urge then seconds later I was wetting or I was wetting and realized it at the end. After lunch, I had another messy situation around 2:00. Perfect timing because I was leaving my project site. As I was walking to my truck, I had the urge to go #2, and by the time I got to my truck, I had messed my diaper. I drove to Starbucks, cleaned up, changed and came home.

When I walked into the apartment, my wife was wearing a diaper, onesie, and footed pajamas. She wanted me to do the same. I still wasn't in the mood but I can't turn her down after she's just getting into it her self.

Just an hour after dinner, I messed my diaper yet again. These past few days have been stressful and irritating. My wife is exploring diapers and I can't even enjoy it with her because of this crap! I called the Dr today to see if I can move my appointment early and find out that what I though was an appointment for the 7th is actually for the 11th. I'm lost and so confused.

Has anyone ever experienced this? I can't even practice holding anything in. I have to have some health issue or something.....

Aston said:
When I walked into the apartment, my wife was wearing a diaper, onesie, and footed pajamas. She wanted me to do the same.

That sounds pretty awesome.
Sorry to hear the rest your day wasn't too awesome though.
Sounds like you could use more fiber in your diet. What's your usual diet as of late?

Jonnythepony said:
That sounds pretty awesome.
Sorry to hear the rest your day wasn't too awesome though.
Sounds like you could use more fiber in your diet. What's your usual diet as of late?

Oatmeal for breakfast, chicken, rice, broccoli for dinner, lunch is usually pork, rice and green beans

Maybe she's slipping some laxative in your bottle?

I noticed for myself that after messing my diaper frequently that fecal control was more difficult.

I think you definitely need to see that doctor. You shouldn't be having this sort of problem. My guess is that there is some sort of bowl problem but I'm not a doctor. I have friends who have had problems and it has always resulted in seeing a doctor. Usually a change in diet is recommended and medications have been prescribed, but there are so many different things that could be wrong that only a doctor along with some tests can determine what's wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back