Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Other

Hi everyone.

"This forum is for AB and Littles. Sisi It not hear for your personal blog."

I am Sorry but I just want to tell everyone about my day today. I have had lots of fun.

I went to Exeter to see a show it was great.

It was call the tales of Beatrix Potter and it had lots of my favourite characters in it, including Peter Rabbit.

If you don't know who Beatrix Potter is then I sorry but you will have to leave the tree house. Like right now.

She was a children's story teller that wrote her wonderful story's in the 18th century. she also did her own painting of the characters.

It was done by a children's Theatre company with some really good dance routines bally and tap and original song sang be Mr McGregor Peter Rabits' arch enemy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EuTlQCGxE5Y&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Such a good time.

Hope you guys have also had lots of fun today.

Sisi

Last edited by a moderator:
I love Peter Rabbit!!! Especially the really old show that had the animation like I'm the book :)

I remember Beatrix Potter and Peter Rabbit from when I was a little kid. I had a few of the books and my mom would read them to me. They are wonderful stories and I will always love the illustrations. They're timeless.

I am glad to hear that you had such a good day. A good day was long overdue for you

I went with Sisi too and I didn't have a clue what it was :laugh:

LittleBelle said:
I went with Sisi too and I didn't have a clue what it was :laugh:

Hee, hee.

So who's the youngest you or me. Hee, hee

Im 18 and i Know who Peter rabbit is

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back