Status
Not open for further replies.

FluffyWolfe

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Little
I'm not sure where to put this, it kind of fits in with Sissy/Girls, but not really.

Has anyone seen these no-fly mens briefs or tried them?

I bought a pack and so far I'm liking them. They are a bit thick, but soft.

They are panty style, but a much wider crotch area.

My only complaint on these, are the waist sides aren't taller, another 2 inches would be nice, but overall I've been enjoying them for the past 2 or 3 days.

Once I can, I'll be ordering a few different brands

Hanes sport briefs
Life By Jockey (3 different styles, but I don't want to link them all)
And a couple of other brands, from Walmart and Kohls.

I'm sure that some of you have seen or worn them, but I thought I would share anyway :smile:

Neat, I'm gonna try them. Thanks for sharing!

To be honest, I've never understood the point of the fly on men's underwear, and can count on one hand the number of times I've ever used it. The kind found on many boxer shorts--with a button in the middle--is altogether silly. In either case, it's almost always easier to simply pull down the waistband of ones underwear when urinating. Reach in and fish my dingle-dong out through two slots, one of which is usually festooned in metal teeth? Just... why?

I mostly wear boxer-briefs, but I used to have a full stash of fly-less bikini-briefs. They were great.

I have a bout 4 pairs of underwear like that. I found the same complaint were they feel to short on the sides, but I do appreciate the flylessnes of them.

Reactions: iambigpimp9532
Why do I need those when I wear diapers and panties over the diaper.

LittleSBF said:
Neat, I'm gonna try them. Thanks for sharing!

No problem. :)

Cottontail said:
To be honest, I've never understood the point of the fly on men's underwear, and can count on one hand the number of times I've ever used it. The kind found on many boxer shorts--with a button in the middle--is altogether silly. In either case, it's almost always easier to simply pull down the waistband of ones underwear when urinating. Reach in and fish my dingle-dong out through two slots, one of which is usually festooned in metal teeth? Just... why?

I mostly wear boxer-briefs, but I used to have a full stash of fly-less bikini-briefs. They were great.

I mainly wear boxers. I tried boxer-briefs once, I couldn't get used to them.

I have the issue of where
Mr. Willy likes to work itself out of the fly and rub again the pants and become raw. Which hurts for a week or two.
AND go to zip up my pants and it likes to sneak a peek and almost get zipped up

Paddedwolf said:
I have a bout 4 pairs of underwear like that. I found the same complaint were they feel to short on the sides, but I do appreciate the flylessnes of them.

Once I get more money together, I'll be getting different styles. I'm hoping that wal-mart get these back in stock (I haven't found them anywhere else). The ones that I want are the blue option, in small.

oleman72 said:
Why do I need those when I wear diapers and panties over the diaper.

Haha, that is true. :p

I have six pairs of the Haines style that I am starting to use as my regular jockey's get thrown away. I do like them and have no trouble with the sides.

The only complaint is that it has no fly! I don't like to always have to unbuckle and slide my pants down to take a leak.

At this point in time, I have no idea if my next package of underwear will be jockey's or the no-flys.

I find a "Flyless Trip Across the Aisle" to have a wider selection of undies is important to me.
Only cavet is the make sure your contract with nature has a sufficient supporting clause.
Don't leave the family jewels hanging to face the slings and pains of outrageous misfortune.
So don't wear that string bikini wrong side to - may as well go all natural (commando) !
Now about crossing the aisle - all dem pretty colored unmentionables are so tantalizing !
So irresistible ! And when worn by you making a statement that is so you !
Victoria's Secret here I come AGAIN for an instant replay !

And as most on this site know, I wear the Baby Pants Almost a Big Kid training pants which also are without a fly. They're soft and comfortable, and yes, a kind of diaper, the best of both worlds.

Sport/bikini-style briefs are what I typically wear when I am not diapered.

I have not worn underwear with a fly over twenty years. If I'm not wearing diapers I've either got a lowrise men's brief that doesn't have a fly or I'm wearing panties.

I thought these no-fly 'mens' underwear (other than speedo's/swimming wear) were fairly new, I guess not. lol

FluffyMastiff said:
I thought these no-fly 'mens' underwear (other than speedo's/swimming wear) were fairly new, I guess not. lol

Nope, being a denizen of the Sears catalog growing up, they be came "trendy" in men's underwear in the seventies. Looks like about 1975. Certainly I had seen them earlier in Esquire. I got my first pair right about the time I left for college (1977). Up until then I wore tighty whiteys as did nearly every boy that I knew (if gym class was a reasonable yardstick). Back then boxers were something our fuddy duddy father's wore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back