Footie Sleepers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

OhHeyThere

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hey all,
I just got my first footed sleeper, and I love this thing! It was from Jumpin Jammerz...I originally was going to get the Star Wars Good Guys one that they had, but I was upset to hear that they won't restock it and it was out of my size :/
But I got the next best thing, my favorite WWE wrestler, Rey Mysterio! It really does take me back to the ripe old age of 4-6 . It's so comfy and fuzzy and warm and aaah! Why have I never gotten one of these before?!

Anyways, just thought I'd share my excitement :p who else has some jammies that they love?

Awe that's cute! I do have few footie pajamas too! My favourite is the one with tinkerbell! :D

I would love a footed sleeper, especially if it was a Rey Mysterio one.

Tommygun619 said:
I would love a footed sleeper, especially if it was a Rey Mysterio one.

Check this link out. It's what I got :) kinda cheap too...after shipping, it's about 30 bucks.

I just ordered one the other day from Aww So Cute. I got the dinosaur one, along with a blue onesie, pacifier, and some diapers. I thought they were really cheap, until shipping that is. I'm assuming they're based in Europe. They're comfy.

SurfinBeachBum said:
I just ordered one the other day from Aww So Cute. I got the dinosaur one, along with a blue onesie, pacifier, and some diapers. I thought they were really cheap, until shipping that is. I'm assuming they're based in Europe. They're comfy.

Yeah, I feel like they're a bit on the expensive side with shipping, but they're one of the shops that incentivize you to get more from them for a more valuable shipping rate. Otherwise, they have some discounts...did you try their 25% off coupon?

OhHeyThere said:
Yeah, I feel like they're a bit on the expensive side with shipping, but they're one of the shops that incentivize you to get more from them for a more valuable shipping rate. Otherwise, they have some discounts...did you try their 25% off coupon?

It didn't work. I ordered it the day they said it expired... Do you have any clue what the shipping is like? Time wise? I ordered as a guest and have no time line. And the shipping was 33 dollars.

SurfinBeachBum said:
It didn't work. I ordered it the day they said it expired... Do you have any clue what the shipping is like? Time wise? I ordered as a guest and have no time line. And the shipping was 33 dollars.

Ehh, about a week, I'd say, depending on how close you are to a city/town. I get most orders from the U.S. within 5 business days, and if I remember correctly, ASC was maybe a little quicker. Bambino and ABU take the longest for me, but that's cus I live on the opposite side of the lower 48. Las Vegas (where ASC is located) isn't far off from Cali, but I guess they're a bit more diligent with shipping?

I've got three from Jumpin' Jammerz. Two are of the earlier design with the zipper that goes down the side. One has a design of monkeys and the other, teddy bears. The newer one is purple with yellow duckies. My wife bought me all three.

I spend most of my time at home barefoot, so footie sleepers never have been a favorite though. HOWEVER, I love kigurumis more than any other kind of jammies! I've got one based on Sylveon, my favorite Pokemon, and am also working with my friend (who is infinitely better at sewing than I am) on another to go with my future fursuit!

Footed pajamas are love. Being footied-padded is life. :D

Footie pyjamas, and one-piece pyjamas in general, are great.

I've learned to value them more since I started wetting the bed. Since I'm now wearing diapers at night, it's pretty much always necessary for me to be wearing one-piece pyjamas. I've found that non-footie ones with no patterns, in dark colours, do the job without attracting comment. I'm quite fond of them. Can't remember the last time I wore my old two-piece ones.

I make my Own sleepers and onesies but i Need to practise, Saves a lots of Expense...

I used to have a two piece set of Tikerbell PJs. I got rid of them a while ago because I figgured I had put my adult baby side behind me. Well, that and I gained a bit of weight.

Now I have a white lacey nightgown that I like to wear, but I really should try finding something cuter. Do they make footie sleepers for people six and a half feet tall?

ClandestineWing said:
Footed pajamas are love. Being footied-padded is life. :D

Well said! I love my footie pajamas....I love them more when I am padded!

CuddleFish said:
I used to have a two piece set of Tikerbell PJs. I got rid of them a while ago because I figgured I had put my adult baby side behind me. Well, that and I gained a bit of weight.

Now I have a white lacey nightgown that I like to wear, but I really should try finding something cuter. Do they make footie sleepers for people six and a half feet tall?

I'm 6'6'' and I got my footed sleeper from jumpin jammerz and it is actually a little big on me to be completely honest.

The one I have is pink with unicorns on it and it is so comfortable and I absolutely love wearing it. I do believe that they don't sell it anymore though.

tall2826 said:
I'm 6'6'' and I got my footed sleeper from jumpin jammerz and it is actually a little big on me to be completely honest.

The one I have is pink with unicorns on it and it is so comfortable and I absolutely love wearing it. I do believe that they don't sell it anymore though.

Thanks for the usefull info. =)

I have a set of these from 'Baby Pants' (the Babies Nursery Print one):

http://www.baby-pants.com/jammies.php

It's very comfortable, the zip goes down one leg which makes nappy changes easier, and it makes me feel very little. :D

I have been looking for a footie sleeper for several years now, I still haven't been able to find my perfect sleeper.

aspie said:
I have been looking for a footie sleeper for several years now, I still haven't been able to find my perfect sleeper.

Sometimes you have to just find the one you like... I thought I found the perfect one, until I found out it wasn't ever going to be restocked in my size. Check jumpin jammerz. They sometimes have good deals on stuff. Might not be exactly what you want, but for 25 bucks, who could go wrong with an all around blanket?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back