Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Footie Sleepers!

Default Footie Sleepers!

Hey all,
    I just got my first footed sleeper, and I love this thing! It was from Jumpin Jammerz...I originally was going to get the Star Wars Good Guys one that they had, but I was upset to hear that they won't restock it and it was out of my size :/
    But I got the next best thing, my favorite WWE wrestler, Rey Mysterio! It really does take me back to the ripe old age of 4-6 . It's so comfy and fuzzy and warm and aaah! Why have I never gotten one of these before?!

Anyways, just thought I'd share my excitement :P who else has some jammies that they love?

Awe that's cute! I do have few footie pajamas too! My favourite is the one with tinkerbell!

I would love a footed sleeper, especially if it was a Rey Mysterio one.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommygun619 View Post
    I would love a footed sleeper, especially if it was a Rey Mysterio one.
    Check this link out. It's what I got kinda cheap too...after shipping, it's about 30 bucks.

I just ordered one the other day from Aww So Cute. I got the dinosaur one, along with a blue onesie, pacifier, and some diapers. I thought they were really cheap, until shipping that is. I'm assuming they're based in Europe. They're comfy.

Quote Originally Posted by SurfinBeachBum View Post
    I just ordered one the other day from Aww So Cute. I got the dinosaur one, along with a blue onesie, pacifier, and some diapers. I thought they were really cheap, until shipping that is. I'm assuming they're based in Europe. They're comfy.
    Yeah, I feel like they're a bit on the expensive side with shipping, but they're one of the shops that incentivize you to get more from them for a more valuable shipping rate. Otherwise, they have some discounts...did you try their 25% off coupon?

Quote Originally Posted by OhHeyThere View Post
    Yeah, I feel like they're a bit on the expensive side with shipping, but they're one of the shops that incentivize you to get more from them for a more valuable shipping rate. Otherwise, they have some discounts...did you try their 25% off coupon?

It didn't work. I ordered it the day they said it expired... Do you have any clue what the shipping is like? Time wise? I ordered as a guest and have no time line. And the shipping was 33 dollars.

Quote Originally Posted by SurfinBeachBum View Post
    It didn't work. I ordered it the day they said it expired... Do you have any clue what the shipping is like? Time wise? I ordered as a guest and have no time line. And the shipping was 33 dollars.
    Ehh, about a week, I'd say, depending on how close you are to a city/town. I get most orders from the U.S. within 5 business days, and if I remember correctly, ASC was maybe a little quicker. Bambino and ABU take the longest for me, but that's cus I live on the opposite side of the lower 48. Las Vegas (where ASC is located) isn't far off from Cali, but I guess they're a bit more diligent with shipping?

I've got three from Jumpin' Jammerz. Two are of the earlier design with the zipper that goes down the side. One has a design of monkeys and the other, teddy bears. The newer one is purple with yellow duckies. My wife bought me all three.

I spend most of my time at home barefoot, so footie sleepers never have been a favorite though. HOWEVER, I love kigurumis more than any other kind of jammies! I've got one based on Sylveon, my favorite Pokemon, and am also working with my friend (who is infinitely better at sewing than I am) on another to go with my future fursuit!