Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hey everyone! -waves a paw-

Wulfgar

Default Hey everyone! -waves a paw-

Hey guys!
    The name's Wulfgar, and i'm a gay furry from Loughborough, UK.

Been on the furry scene for a good 5 years, but now the babyfur/AB/DL scene has perked my interest.

Have no experience within the AB/DL scene, and just want to learn more about it, get advice, make some friends and hopefully meet someone local to help me along.

My interests are many. I'm a drummer, guitarist and vocalist, and listen to most styles of music, but the favourite is Black/Death Metal. I'm also a viking re-enactor and follow the viking religion. I'm currently a student studying Animal Management and Wolf Biology, hoping to get a career in wolves and such.

That's just about all I can think of at the moment, but if you have any questions, just ask, i'm very open ^_^

Thanks everyone,
    Wulfgar xxx

Wulfgar

Thanks for the welcome guys Have been having a look around, looks like I could learn alot in this place XD

Welcome to the site. There's a lot of good people on here,which I guess you know by now. I would love to work with wolves. If you get to do that, I will be jealous..haha..Anyway, I hope you can do that. Wolves are awesome.

Wulfgar

Haha, indeed, wolves are awesome. Hopefully moving to Canada early next year to work with them, and already do odd bits at wolf sanctuaries, so technically i'm already working with them

You're name makes me sad... My cousins dog was named Wulfgar.

In other new: R.A. Salvador, correct?

Asher

Welcome to ADISC!

I didn't even know there was a Wolf Biology major; very cool : )

Peachy

Welcome to ADISC. There seems to be an ever growing community of Lougboroughians (is that even a word) on this website. Must be contagious!

That said, I'm surprised you can actually study Animal Management and Wolf Biology at a university. Are there enough wolves left in Great Britain to warrant the need for wolf experts?

Peachy

Quote Originally Posted by Peachy View Post

That said, I'm surprised you can actually study Animal Management and Wolf Biology at a university. Are there enough wolves left in Great Britain to warrant the need for wolf experts?
    Better question: "Are there ANY animals left in GB?"