Not open for further replies.

laaitie1989

PaddedCrash
Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I find my self increadibly sad today

I ran out of the last propper nappies I had. No I can't find any properones anywhere. It seems that all of the nice brands Abena, Tena has been discontinued in South Africa and all we are left with are crummy store brands.

I know there is nothing anybody can do about this but I wish that there was.

I so miss my Tena Slip Maxi's But alas no more

Are there any brands you know of that are unique to South Africa?

It seems that being a diaper lover is getting difficult and expensive these days, especially if you aren't able to order the fancy shmancy AB/DL diapers online.

No there are not many brands other that Molicare, but they are also clothed an I dont like them. But I guess they will have to do

laaitie1989 said:
No there are not many brands other that Molicare, but they are also clothed an I dont like them. But I guess they will have to do

Shame man, i know your pain!
We can thank our national government for making the economy so weak that major brands have pulled out,because of the cost of these imports or higher price for premium.
Consumers here would rather buy cheap Chinese like Comfrey or thin pullups, because we are cheap and ignorant.

I suggest you look for a brand called Clemens.

Made in South Africa, they are pretty good.

Pick and Pay Hyper stocks them and they have a super absorbant 4 drop maxi,plastic backed that is pretty decent.
Clemens have a cloth covered premium as well that looks like Molicare super, but is thicker and really crinkly.
They are not stealthy lol.

I see at Dischem, you can still get Tena slip plus in 30's and Tena flex maxi, but they pulled the rest because Molicare is outselling them, and for the reasons i mentioned above.

I also emailed Tena and questioned their decision, and they did not even respond!

They obviously don't give a toss and could care less, so try Clemens.

Molicare are good nappies?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back