Some help?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scales

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
So I think about diapers at least twice a day, and they're typically nice thoughts of you know what I mean. But that had been going on for years now, and I can't enjoy it anymore. It doesn't even make me feel all to comfy or safe... It's practically habitual and fairly depressing now. So I got a sample of goodnites today and they fit alright! Problem is I only liked them for like 10 minutes.... I liked feeling them with my hand because they are soft and slightly cushiony. But I couldn't for the life of me feel the inside of them with the area wearing them? Uh, to keep things sort of clean. But my diaper region couldn't feel anything but the fact i was wearing something different. I bring this up because so many people state they find diapers comfy and soft? When I found them neither. Because I couldn't even feel tyhem really.
So I have two questions and will be grateful for any feedback.
1. Should I use some techniques to think less about diapers? Because it's starting to depress me that this special thing can't even make me feel better anymore...

2. Any tips to "feel" my diapers better?I mean they're cottony soft, but why can't I feel them? Should I shave completely for other than obvious reasons? I've already trimmed. Maybe wear them ever so slightly loosely?

May I suggest wearing them less? Sometimes you can get desensitized to what you wear and not even notice, such as in your case. For example I wear a dog chain collar, and I hardly ever feel it anymore, unless I take it off and and put it back on. Sometimes taking a break and then coming back to them can help make them feel more special. If you have already tried that or don't often anyway, disregard that advice. The brand and style of diaper also have an impact on how they feel. As for thinking less about diapers, find something to distract yourself whenever you feel yourself drifting towards thinking about them. I would suggest finding something really boring or really interesting to focus on. Music, a hobby, or even a book? I don't know how much my ideas are helping, but hey it's some feedback. Sometimes when I'm trying to keep something off my mind I exercise or listen to music that I like. Wearing them loosly MIGHT help, less pressure on the nerves, but it might also might not accomplish anything. It's worth a try I suppose. I wish the best for you, good luck,

I took the liberty of reviewing your post history, and it looks like you said that you were giving up ABDL completely for your girlfriend a few months back, but it looks like that didn't work out. I would suggest that there might be other factors at play here than the diaper wearing. I couldn't find out what happened to that relationship since you posted about it (I might have missed a post somewhere), but I would suggest that if you're not feeling great about how you're doing generally, diapers alone won't fix that, and if you're feeling down in general and keep turning to diapers to feel good, they'll eventually stop helping because you're not addressing the underlying problems that are getting you down.

Of course, I'm speculating from past history, but maybe tell us a little more about how your life is going right now? It could help.

Reactions: Scifer555
ArchieRoni said:
I took the liberty of reviewing your post history, and it looks like you said that you were giving up ABDL completely for your girlfriend a few months back, but it looks like that didn't work out. I would suggest that there might be other factors at play here than the diaper wearing. I couldn't find out what happened to that relationship since you posted about it (I might have missed a post somewhere), but I would suggest that if you're not feeling great about how you're doing generally, diapers alone won't fix that, and if you're feeling down in general and keep turning to diapers to feel good, they'll eventually stop helping because you're not addressing the underlying problems that are getting you down.

Of course, I'm speculating from past history, but maybe tell us a little more about how your life is going right now? It could help.
Oh goodness! I forgot to update on that! Well, my girlfriend has come to be very accepting and supportive. It took some time and she just saw I was having a hard time with life in general and after seeing first-hand an episode of my self loathing I have when I purge eventually (happens at some point) she in her protective way didn't want me hating my self for a fetish and became fairly more accepting.
Good advice anyway and I'll keep it in mind.

- - - Updated - - -

Premetheus said:
May I suggest wearing them less? Sometimes you can get desensitized to what you wear and not even notice, such as in your case. For example I wear a dog chain collar, and I hardly ever feel it anymore, unless I take it off and and put it back on. Sometimes taking a break and then coming back to them can help make them feel more special. If you have already tried that or don't often anyway, disregard that advice. The brand and style of diaper also have an impact on how they feel. As for thinking less about diapers, find something to distract yourself whenever you feel yourself drifting towards thinking about them. I would suggest finding something really boring or really interesting to focus on. Music, a hobby, or even a book? I don't know how much my ideas are helping, but hey it's some feedback. Sometimes when I'm trying to keep something off my mind I exercise or listen to music that I like. Wearing them loosly MIGHT help, less pressure on the nerves, but it might also might not accomplish anything. It's worth a try I suppose. I wish the best for you, good luck,

Yeah, I haven't worn in forever. About, little over a year now? And that is some very ace advice. Thank you. I've been listing Halo guns off the top of my head, and it's been working well. Although now I need to get a new topic. Because when I start swapping my thoughts to Halo guns, I think "I'm just thinking about this because I don't want to think about diapers. Diapers! Diapers diapers diapers" lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back