Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wife or Diapers?

Default Wife or Diapers?

Hi all

Just need an advice on something.

I'm married for nearly 4 years with this lovely wife. I absolutely love her and she had done lot of things for me except one thing. Her acceptance of my DL side and that's lacking. She always have difficulty to accept it. Lately, she's attempting to make me quit wearing diapers completely, despite that I wear on and off for 25 years. I wear it just for fun, not medically. I agreed with lot of restrictions she placed in order to allow me to wear diapers, that's never will be enough. I quit wearing diapers almost a year ago due to bad kidney infection and most likely it is coming from me wearing diapers. Also, I am very prone to getting rashes too. I seem get that lot after I had my GRS (gender reassignment surgery) in 2009 and make down there really sensitive. So that's her reasoning of why she wants me to quit. So I do understand especially after that minor kindney infection "scare" I had last year. Despite that, I really miss wearing diapers and it's really hard lately. It's really huge part of me and it'll not be easy to get rid of.

I am also a Little, and my wife adore that part. She absolutely have no problem with that part because it's not affecting my health at all. Go figure.

Any tips, suggestions, advice etc of what should I do? Should I just bite the bullet and quit wearing diapers and just stick with being a Little?

Princes

I don't have a wife seeing as I'm a woman,but I can speak from past relationships. Women have a tendency to protect their better half. I'm sure that your wife will love you no matter what you do, but you also have to think practically. Is it worth getting sick over wearing diapers? I would think that a much more logical to stop putting yourself in harm's way. The descision is up to you, but I'd quit befor something really bad happens.

Just dont wet them still wear.
    Then she's happy your safe.

I think you already know the answer, it's time to get rid of the diapers. We all have somthing we love to do and have to give up to keep our wife's happy.

You ultimately need to make that decision. I've been married for 23 years and she finally accepts it in the last 6 years. It's a part of you as its a part of me. When I finally stood up for myself and realized she didn't own me but we are suppose to be partners and support each other, things changed. I refused to spend my life miserable. For me it was diapers or she goes. I know that sounds harsh but I wasn't going to lye to her or myself anymore. However, I told her with in the first month of meeting her and she still chose to marry me and trying to change that part of me. Her bad not mine. Part of marriage is loving your partner as they are unless they're abusive or things like that. Other than that we all have imperfections and quirks that our partners should accept!

Thanks everyone for the responses. I appreciate it! FYI - I wasn't able to edit the headline because I realized that was poor choice of words. That sound like I was given an ultimatum, which it wasn't the case at all.

Anyway, I think I do agree with most of the posts on here. I just want to see the responses on this, that's all to justify my thinking of what to do, I suppose. I think I will have to give up diapers entirely for the sake of my health. At least, I always will have my Little side and my wife love it, so I will not let that go! ^_^

I will continue to hang around on here to provide support and participate in the discussions whenever the opportunity arises for me to do so!

Quote Originally Posted by LovelyLily View Post
    Thanks everyone for the responses. I appreciate it! FYI - I wasn't able to edit the headline because I realized that was poor choice of words. That sound like I was given an ultimatum, which it wasn't the case at all.

Anyway, I think I do agree with most of the posts on here. I just want to see the responses on this, that's all to justify my thinking of what to do, I suppose. I think I will have to give up diapers entirely for the sake of my health. At least, I always will have my Little side and my wife love it, so I will not let that go! ^_^

I will continue to hang around on here to provide support and participate in the discussions whenever the opportunity arises for me to do so!
    For what it's worth, I don't know if you have to give them up entirely. You don't get a kidney infection from wearing thicker underwear than normal, and if your wife is comfortable with your little side and just looking out for your health, maybe you can agree to use the bathroom and only then put a diaper on for some playtime. In addition, your health may change over time and you can do things to fortify your immune system (building up a better diet, exercise, that sort of thing) and maybe revisit it in the future.

I think you absolutely should look out for your health first, and if you're vulnerable to issues down in the lower waist area, then you've got to take care of that even if it means going without a diaper. But at the same time, I find it difficult to believe that just wearing a diaper and not using it would cause those health issues, and carefully monitored infrequent wearing as you get stronger could be a way to test it out.

Quote Originally Posted by ArchieRoni View Post
    For what it's worth, I don't know if you have to give them up entirely. You don't get a kidney infection from wearing thicker underwear than normal, and if your wife is comfortable with your little side and just looking out for your health, maybe you can agree to use the bathroom and only then put a diaper on for some playtime. In addition, your health may change over time and you can do things to fortify your immune system (building up a better diet, exercise, that sort of thing) and maybe revisit it in the future.

I think you absolutely should look out for your health first, and if you're vulnerable to issues down in the lower waist area, then you've got to take care of that even if it means going without a diaper. But at the same time, I find it difficult to believe that just wearing a diaper and not using it would cause those health issues, and carefully monitored infrequent wearing as you get stronger could be a way to test it out.
    That's true and that's not too bad idea. I will think about that. I had a talk with my wife about this again and she seem okay with me wearing Goodnites because it isn't plastic backed and plus it's cute. I used to fit in them well until I keep gaining weight for past couple of years.... so I am slowly going on a diet to lose some weight. Until that's accomplished, I might wear Goodnites again for fun!

I am glad to see you were not given an ultimatum in regards to diaper wearing. I can understand your wife's concern for your health.

I was given an ultimatum and I had to make a choice that I did not regret making. My marriage was more important to me. I am happy I was able to be there for my wife up to the end of her life. The freedom to wear diapers now pales in comparison with how much I miss my wife.

I hope you make your goal of being able to wear Goodnites again.

Quote Originally Posted by Princes View Post
    I don't have a wife seeing as I'm a woman
    I know this is an old post, but I find it relevant to point out that OP is also a woman.