Not open for further replies.

Undisclosed

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Diaperfur
Hey everyone!

So tomorrow I'm going to be taking a small shopping trip while I'm home from school for the week and one of the places I'm going to is right next to a BabiesRUs. Since my dad won't be in the house when I get back I figured it would be the perfect time to pick up something new for the few times I can be little while I'm home (and of course every time afterwards too).

As of right now all I have (excluding "basics" like bottles, pacifiers, and plushies) are crayons and a few coloring books; anyone have any ideas of toys/items that you think would be fun/little inducing/nice to have? I'm up for any and all suggestions =)

You are going shopping with your Daddy. You luck boy.

OK I think cloves becouse us boys can go through our cloves.
And some cool toys. Are you into something like Lego I am.
And cuddly toys as well, you can never have two many.
And stuff like cool bubble bath. And bath time crayons.

If he is a clued up Daddy he will get you some more pacifiers and nappies, along with more bottles so you not having to wait for a drink.

As you know being a Little can be thirsty.

Try to be good when out becouse you will get more out of it.
And you will see things that you like as well.

Can you let us all know what you got. When you come home.

Thanks

Sisi

sisi said:

You are going shopping with your Daddy. You luck boy.

OK I think cloves becouse us boys can go through our cloves.
And some cool toys. Are you into something like Lego I am.
And cuddly toys as well, you can never have two many.
And stuff like cool bubble bath. And bath time crayons.

If he is a food at Daddy he will get you some more pacifiers and nappies, along with more bottles so you not having to wait for a drink. As you know being a Little can be thirsty.

Try to be good when out becouse you will get more out of it.
And you will see things that you like as well.

Can you let us all know what you got. When you come home.

Thanks

Sisi

Not his "daddy" It's his biological father.

Abdlforever said:
Not his "daddy" It's his biological father.

Yea that OK.

The facts that is your real daddy and he is accepted you as an ABDL is the best.

I really wish I was able to come out to my real mum and dad where they were alive.

Most important thing in life is to be yourself and being your self and being accepted by your family. Make you the luckiest boy alive.

sisi said:

Yea that OK.

The facts that is your real daddy and he is accepted you as an ABDL is the best.

I really wish I was able to come out to my real mum and dad where they were alive.

Most important thing in life is to be yourself and being your self and being accepted by your family. Make you the luckiest boy alive.

Hasn't come out to his father. Not sure how you came to that conclusion.

- - - Updated - - -

Undisclosed said:
Hey everyone!

So tomorrow I'm going to be taking a small shopping trip while I'm home from school for the week and one of the places I'm going to is right next to a BabiesRUs. Since my dad won't be in the house when I get back I figured it would be the perfect time to pick up something new for the few times I can be little while I'm home (and of course every time afterwards too).

As of right now all I have (excluding "basics" like bottles, pacifiers, and plushies) are crayons and a few coloring books; anyone have any ideas of toys/items that you think would be fun/little inducing/nice to have? I'm up for any and all suggestions =)

I guess it really depends on your little age... maybe some teething rings? Babies R US has size 7 or at least the one near me did. Stuffers are always a good thing.

OK sorry my bag. I think I read the original post wrong. Thought he was going shopping wth his bad.
Well my shopping list is still good as this is what I would get.
Enjoy the shopping trip.

BabiesRUs is filled with toys and things for a little and since each of us approaches this from a different angle, the only suggestion I have is to go up and down each isle and see what interests you and then chose something that you really would like to have and is in your price range.

Good luck and let us know what it is you chose to get!

I think if there was a toy you had when you were little or young, it might be fun to have it back again. My wife bought me a double set of the Little Green Army Men for Christmas a couple of years ago. I used to play with those for hours when I was 9, 10 years of age.

Like ABDLforever said, it highly depends on your little age, if you are an infant something bright and colorful that either lights up or rattles would be awesome, maybe even some bathtub toys. If you are a bit older maybe something more interactive, some cars or depending on your interests babydolls.

You may want to go to their website and see if there is anything on their that really peaks your interest before you go. That way you at least have some ideas and they are having a sale on buy one get one on fisher price I saw a commercial for it last night. Have fun shopping!

blocks are also good toy to have ^.^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back