Not being a little?

Status
Not open for further replies.

QuestioningLittle

Contributor
Role
  1. Other
I'm new on the forum and only have one thread that I have really contributed to, but I have been reading a lot of threads. A lot of people talk about their little side, and I don't know if I can really relate to that.
I occasionally suck on a pacifier and wear a diaper, sometimes to relax and destress and sometimes as a sexual thing, but I don't really imagine myself being littler. I'll just suck on a pacifier as I do some homework or something like that.

Does anyone else do that, or do people usually regress age-wise as well.

Thanks!

QuestioningLittle said:
I'm new on the forum and only have one thread that I have really contributed to, but I have been reading a lot of threads. A lot of people talk about their little side, and I don't know if I can really relate to that.
I occasionally suck on a pacifier and wear a diaper, sometimes to relax and destress and sometimes as a sexual thing, but I don't really imagine myself being littler. I'll just suck on a pacifier as I do some homework or something like that.

Thanks!

Hey, it's not mandatory. Some of us are little, and want to try and get into a little mindset, and some of us just appreciate what littles do. You're probably not a little if that's it, otherwise we could rule all DL's as littles, and that's not the case.

You don't have to identify as a little, you could identify as an older child who likes a pacifier, or not at all. Many of us find that these types of objects will directly affect our mental way of thinking and actions, however it can actually take a lot of effort for many of us. It might be that you just haven't engaged your little side enough, or you might just not have one, and you still enjoy pacifiers and diapers, just like diaper lovers specifically like diapers but don't have a little side, I wouldn't be surprised if a pacifier was similar for you.

Tyger said:
You don't have to identify as a little, you could identify as an older child who likes a pacifier, or not at all. Many of us find that these types of objects will directly affect our mental way of thinking and actions, however it can actually take a lot of effort for many of us. It might be that you just haven't engaged your little side enough, or you might just not have one, and you still enjoy pacifiers and diapers, just like diaper lovers specifically like diapers but don't have a little side, I wouldn't be surprised if a pacifier was similar for you.

With pacifiers being such a 'babyish' thing, how would I identify that? I'm getting ready to bring this conversation up again with my girlfriend (bad reaction first time, part of it was my bad explanation), and I want to know how to identify it for her (and for me too).

You sound more like the classic diaper lover as opposed to being an adult baby. I personally don't put as big a separation between the two. I think many of us fall somewhere in the middle. As for myself, I'm both an adult baby and a diaper lover. I enjoy regressing and feeling little, but I also love wearing a diaper and often the experience is a sexual one. There are different emotions associated with being attracted to diapers and all of them are valid. I would just enjoy the aspects that appeal to you and not worry about fitting into some sort of norm because there aren't any norms which are set in stone.

dogboy said:
You sound more like the classic diaper lover as opposed to being an adult baby. I personally don't put as big a separation between the two. I think many of us fall somewhere in the middle. As for myself, I'm both an adult baby and a diaper lover. I enjoy regressing and feeling little, but I also love wearing a diaper and often the experience is a sexual one. There are different emotions associated with being attracted to diapers and all of them are valid. I would just enjoy the aspects that appeal to you and not worry about fitting into some sort of norm because there aren't any norms which are set in stone.

Are there types of people that are probably more into the pacifiers. I've recently started getting into diapers, but that has been very recent. I have enjoyed pacifiers for over a year.

Hey there Questioning Little. I guess that everyone who is drawn to 'little' things, does so with a unique interest. It's clear that not everyone who enjoys diapers is regressive, and may simply have an attraction to the diaper...the same could be said of anything I suppose. A pacifier is not an awkward thing to have in your mouth, in fact it can feel quite relaxing to just mindlessly play with one in your mouth, but that doesn't necessarily indicate an oral fixation or mean that you are a little.

to help out a bit, I describe my self as having a little side, and at times I have a strong desire to behave little.... When I respond to that desire, I feel a completely different sensation and my thinking shifts considerably to the point where my experience and the sensations I have are very much like a little or toddler. I feel much quiter, more timid and vulnerable...definitely more clutchy and needy. I have a heightened sence of things going on around me, and become much more interested in exploring. The other thing is that I become very attuned to my feelings and to physical sensations. It is a very unique experience, and quite different from just playing a game.

It's not as though I lose complete touch with reality or my adult self, though these can slip quite a way into the background during a deep regression, and I admit that entering a bit of role play does certainly encourage the regression...therefore, things like diapers, pacifiers, teddies etc. while feeling appropriate during regression, also act as triggers.

So I hope that helps a bit, just saying that for me there is no mistaking the little side....but then this is something I've been familiar with as long as I can remember. An interesting side note about 'stuff' I recently bought an awesome pair of Spiderman Pjs which were very kid like, and while I really like wearing them, they fail to trigger my regression :dunno: ... clearly they don't fit the 'age appropriateness' of my little side..... could be like your paci for example, something you just enjoy but not necessarily triggering anything.

Well since I'm on a roll here....hahaha. The other night I was watching a show about transgendered kids, and it struck me while watching this little boy who was given the freedom to fully express himself as he desired (as a girl), that there is a great similarity here to the way I've always felt...not any desire to assume an alternate gender, but in the same way, an alternate 'age/personality' The happiness he displayed in his freedom exactly mirrored the way I have felt even from the time I was a little kid....alternately, the sadness, shame and frustration of constantly curtailing that desire.

The bottom line I guess, is that none us need worry about fitting a stereotype, we are who we are, and ought to be free to express ourselves as we wish (barring anything that might be harmful to others)

So enjoy your paci and if that happens to draw out any alternate feelings then that's wonderful and go for it. Otherwise "don't worry, be happy"

QuestioningLittle said:
Are there types of people that are probably more into the pacifiers. I've recently started getting into diapers, but that has been very recent. I have enjoyed pacifiers for over a year.

A good reply from Ozbub. To answer your question, we have members who are more into pacifiers than diapers. Some have been into strollers and other baby articles rather than diapers. One size does not fit us all. I think it hinges on what the developing mind associated with baby articles during those young, formative years.

I agree, I really like that response. Thank you both!

All this happen when I was in zzz land. But Ozbub said it all. He got it back on, for me as well.
Being A Little is not for every one and you may just enjoy wearing diapers. Or you may be a Middle? That is some one the enjoys being a Teenager. Just a thought for you.
Sisi

QuestioningLittle said:

Thanks!

Like myself. I do the same - using pacis/bottle/diapers (onnly wetting them,) but I smoke, drin alchol etc. like an adult. Don't care, go in your way - nothing happens. I can't act like 2 or 3 years old baby, because my BADL side has sexual charge like yours.

Well, i think there are two types of littles/ab's, there are those that regression and feeling little is more natural and those where it's more of an interest.

This is just a theory of mine of course. Some feel more like a baby deep inside while others just want to feel like the baby they used to be. In my opinion both types are genuine littles and have kept a little side even if for some it feels more natural than for others.

I think you fit on the second type as do I btw. From my experience in time and if you allow yourself to let go you may find that regression becomes more natural.

As others have said, the two sides of being an AB and/or a DL can co-exist, but don't have to. My little is a bit older than most, around 9-12. But I'm also a DL as well. I can wear and enjoy my nappies just for relaxation without being in little mode. Let's face it, with the exception of bed wetting or punishment, there's not too many likely scenarios where a 12 year old is going to find himself in a nappy.

When I'm little, I'm probably going to wet my pants though. That's the biggest part of it for me. Nothing makes me feel more little than being a kid who is delaying a bathroom break, and ends up having an accident. That's the primary little experience for me. But I can wear and use a nappy just for the experience of doing so, and thoroughly enjoy it, without slipping into little mode at all.

Or I can combine them and be a diapered kid who needs protection for his problem.

Just because you like diapers and pacifiers doesn't mean you HAVE to be a little, just as being a little doesn't mean you HAVE to like diapers and pacifiers. Experiment with it. Try different things and see what you enjoy. There's no rules when your playing make believe!

I believe we are a mix like percentages some can be 99.8% DL and some can be 2% AB.
That's that's why one size don't fits all it's kind of what we're attracted to or enjoy.
One size doesn't fit all.

As for the girl friend we all do something to feel ok some eat some spend money some even bite there nail's.
We all do some thing for us we find comfort wearing pampers .
For some it's something we have done since being little.
It feel's good . We have a lot of nerves down there .
We spent years in diapers when little it felt good to wear then but our memory is very short so we forget it feel's good we are off to the next experience form one minute to the next now some never wanted out of them.
The body remember the feeling whether it's conscious or not.

Now if some of us tryed them or were put into them at an older age that good feeling can resurface to us guy's then when we hit puberty then it becomes sexual.
It then get's imprinted in us .
Now some say it's not sexual but it feel's good just wearing.
So your girl friend like's to feel good to so if you do things a certain way she say's do it again. So she can feel that same way over and over.
Your not so deferent .

So that's why we cant give it up it's a part of our programming in side.
Being older we remember what makes us feel good and we wish to repeat it.
But at times this stuff is below the surface it's not so much a conscious thing why or what causes it as its apart maybe the instinctive part of us it probably is tied to our instinct part of brain .

You you have to understand that for thousands of years we had to re procreate so it had to feel great if not why do it.
That is why it's a driving force in us .
Now some women when nursing there children the same chemicals are released to their brain that makes them feel good or climax while nursing so that they will want to nurse their child.
So you see God or nature if that's your belief was very clever.
So you became programmed the way you are we all are .
Sorry for wall of text every one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back