Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I love diapers.

Default I love diapers.

Love love. Diapers. Heart them. Wish I had thousands of them. So relaxing. So cute. So great. I want to wear them all the time. Wish my drawers were full of them. All kinds. They're adorable.
    Anyone else here like diapers?

bit a moot post given the nature of this site...

Talk about pitching a softball question to the audience! Still, I feel like I don't really like them. I used to have a love/hate relationship with diapers because I wanted them but felt they were destroying my life and making me a freak. I got over that part of the negative but now our relationship is like some strange chemical attraction that you have with someone with whom you share nothing in common. We don't like the same hobbies or feel the same about politics or economics but we have an inexplicable attraction and a steamy relationship.

With all that, I don't really feel like I like diapers much. Any practical benefits are vastly outweighed for me by the negative ones. They bunch up, have risk of leakage, require more forward planning, and are potentially embarassing. I've made my peace with it all and I've done some great things because of diapers, so I wouldn't trade it all. Still, I think it's love but not like.

Quote Originally Posted by kinda View Post
    Love love. Diapers. Heart them. Wish I had thousands of them. So relaxing. So cute. So great. I want to wear them all the time. Wish my drawers were full of them. All kinds. They're adorable.
    Anyone else here like diapers?
    I have to wear nappies as I am incontinent but do love wearing them now.