Wore a diaper to school today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SurfinBeachBum

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hey guys! I'm currently sitting in study hall, and the school day is almost over. I'm 18, finishing out night school, by the by. Anyways, I decided to wear a diaper today. It didn't go badly at all. I have thicker diapers that are quite loud, but school is a loud place. I wore a pair of boxers over it and sweatpants, and made sure my shirt never elevated, otherwise the plastic on my back would show.

It was enjoyable and a positive experience. I may start wearing 24/7 for awhile. My goal is to shrink my bladder. Not achieve incontinence, but push myself to be a little desperate if I drink without a bathroom nearby. That may take quite awhile though. We'll see, I just thought I'd share my adventure.

Wow, what an exciting adventure!! Hope you enjoyed it so much.

Cheers.

Yeah people are in a coma, you could let your shirt ride up and most would still be unaware, now i wear diaper pants but if i didnt they still wouldnt know. Enjoy your diapers at school at home,at work it doesnt matter ,go padded. With your G/F you may not it gets in the way of spontaniety, although my last G/F would undress me undo my diaper wash me up and then go at it,with just a towel covering the bed. Find someone like that and she is a keeper. As to shrinking your bladder it will take alot of work,my Doc and i have been at it for like 16 years with a catheter 5 X's a day and have only made a small diffrence, he had hoped to have a 20 to 50 cc bladder by now,but my bladder has been resistant to shrink much,we did get my prostate to shrink but that was done by drugs,i still use a coude catheter just in case, in 2014 my system had a fit and i could not get a cath in and it took 4 uro nurses to foley me,he scoped me later and found nothing.

I wish I had worn when I was in school because it would've made class more interesting. I wear to work and I have a lot of the same safe guards. I can't wear sweat pants and I don't wear any panties over it but I do wear an undershirt to cover my diaper a bit more. The biggest challenge is when I wear a skirt because as a secretary I almost always am up making copies and people try and get a glimpse up it whenever they can. Keep fighting the good fight!

If I were a girl I don't think I'd be brave enough to just wear a skirt over a diaper.

--sf

Starfox said:
If I were a girl I don't think I'd be brave enough to just wear a skirt over a diaper.

--sf

I'd be lying if I wasn't scared of being caught. The thing about skirts is that they make you look professional. The other thing is, some of my pants would show an obvious bulge. With skirts you have some breathing room.

I guess it's a good thing kilts are no longer in fashion.

--sf

Lol. It's hard to explain everything to some one who hasn't worn a skirt before. The other big advantage is easy diaper changes.

SurfinBeachBum said:
and made sure my shirt never elevated, otherwise the plastic on my back would show.
You should be able to roll/fold the plastic back down inside the diaper to help minimize that. I've found that not only does tucking the loose plastic in around the openings cut down on visibility, but it also cuts down on noise too.

I'm glad it worked out for you! There is nothing wrong with wearing a diaper if you want to.

Just be careful and considerate to your own privacy. Also, be careful of using your wifi to visit sites you may not want people knowing you have visited on campus.

I try to wear a kilt when possible while diapered. The added room is welcome.

Starfox said:

I on the other hand would not miss that opportunity!

While part of me thrills to the idea of wearing a skirt over a diaper the other half of me realizes anyone who saw would go "oh gross she's incontinent" and then worry about piss-smells/poop around me. That's not cool.

SurfinBeachBum said:
Hey guys! I'm currently sitting in study hall, and the school day is almost over. I'm 18, finishing out night school, by the by. Anyways, I decided to wear a diaper today. It didn't go badly at all. I have thicker diapers that are quite loud, but school is a loud place. I wore a pair of boxers over it and sweatpants, and made sure my shirt never elevated, otherwise the plastic on my back would show.

It was enjoyable and a positive experience. I may start wearing 24/7 for awhile. My goal is to shrink my bladder. Not achieve incontinence, but push myself to be a little desperate if I drink without a bathroom nearby. That may take quite awhile though. We'll see, I just thought I'd share my adventure.

I love wearing to school and will continue to do so. Goodnights are the king of discreetness. In fact i only wear one when at school no boxers over them. There that good!
We share the same goals! Urgency without actually being incontinent.

People may go "oh gross" about incon but truly honestly i have never had a stranger who found out i wear ever be disrespectfull or anything but "helpfull" to my face in 20+ years, either i live like a recluse ( and i dont as a matter of fact i put 500+ miles in my chairs 1 st year, my dealer says he has scraped chairs ten years old that had less miles)or people wait until after they have been "helpfull" to react badly, the majority of strangers that have found out about my need have been very accomadating, so relax about people who might notice because if they do they will usually feel sorry for you,because we dont look any diffrent than any others and some of us dont enjoy the being incontinent but enjoy the fringe benefits the cool diapers we get to try.

Thanks for all the replies guys! I wore again today. It's really enjoyable, and it was much easier to pee today then yesterday. I plan to wear quite a bit more to school, so I can get used to peeing, and shrinking my bladder. Although it may get harder soon, since P.E. will pick up again. But who knows, I can probably find ways around it. It's quite a bit of fun.

When i was in school girls who were menstruating where excused from P.E. ,but back then a box of pads was huge,even the abdominal pads i used to control bleeding on patients were smaller than the Stayfree maxi's of that era. Now a days you can be on crutches and still expected to run a few laps around the track.

Tetra said:
but back then a box of pads was huge,even the abdominal pads i used to control bleeding on patients were smaller than the Stayfree maxi's of that era.

Another benefit of the advances in sap.

And cooler packs! We bought crab legs for christmas dinner and they were packed in these tough little white hard pouches, that when they finally warmed up were viscous and mushy, clearly loaded with SAP. Considering how many of the little packs had several holes poked in them from the spines on the legs, I can see where they like to use those to keep them cool. Nothing toxic about SAP since it's just water and silica, won't be a problem if it gets in the food, even though its easy to wash off when you're preparing them. If I squeeze one I can see swollen sap balls come out the holes. We just stick them in a ziploc (to keep the sap balls from showing up everywhere) and reuse them.

I've worn around college a couple times, but usually just in my dorm room. I'm planning on going all day this Friday (classes from 0900-0950, 1220-1310, 1430-1520), then changing and going to see a movie.

Diapers were in the dark ages when I was in school (graduated in 1977) but I wore them a few times but never used them.

Just recently I was at one of the big highschools in the area judging the county-wide science fair. For the first time in probably forty years I was wearing a diaper to school.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back