Stress and being a little

Status
Not open for further replies.

LittleBelleReturns

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
I have had a terrible week this week and you'd think I would lean towards being a little to escape the stress but it just made me lose interest in being a little completely for a couple of days, it made me lose interest in a lot of things including eating.. I met an amazing guy who I think would be an amazing daddy eventually too but I keep overthinking everything, especially when it comes to him, I really like him and care about him, I don't get attached to people, not anyone, but now I feel a pull towards him I don't know how to deal with it.. If he doesn't reply to my texts I panic and worry.. This isn't like me at all, im always the strong, confident and independent one.. now he hasn't replied to my texts, I messed up and put him off.. I don't know how to start being little again and start getting stuff done.. I just feel sick and stuck :(

Sorry for the rambling this forum is the only outlet for how I truly feel..

So sorry to hear that.

I know we only just started getting to know each other. But we can meet up for coffee if you like. I even let you you take me shopping if you like.

I don't have the answers but I can be a freand. And listion.

Just let me know if you would like to meet up.

You freand

Sisi

sisi said:

So sorry to hear that.

I know we only just started getting to know each other. But we can meet up for coffee if you like. I even let you you take me shopping if you like.

I don't have the answers but I can be a freand. And listion.

Just let me know if you would like to meet up.

You freand

Sisi

Hey,

Thank you :) Coffee would be good! I don't know whats going on, honestly this isn't like me at all, I don't get attached to people or worry about things, I usually have the attitude people will take me or leave me but I won't change my opinion, of course I will fiercely protect my friends but feelings suck :(

Sorry to hear about this. I did the same thing before so I know what you mean. I had a huge crush on her for a while and when I finally got the chance to be with her I messed up. It was very awkward after and we still are uncomfortable around each other sometimes. If you ever need a friend to talk to I'll listen.

I'm actually the same way like you when it comes to stress. So i'm not surprised at all.

I loose interest in being little anytime there's a lot of stuff going on in my life or i'm worried or anxious about something, but those situations never last forever, and when things finally settle down, i'm back enjoying being little.

As for the other matter, and i can be completely wrong so forgive if i am, but i'm going to assume that you're the sort of person who is almost never rejected or ignored and so when it happens, it throws you off.

Zendot said:
I'm actually the same way like you when it comes to stress. So i'm not surprised at all.

I loose interest in being little anytime there's a lot of stuff going on in my life or i'm worried or anxious about something, but those situations never last forever, and when things finally settle down, i'm back enjoying being little.

As for the other matter, and i can be completely wrong so forgive if i am, but i'm going to assume that you're the sort of person who is almost never rejected or ignored and so when it happens, it throws you off.

I hope everything settles down soon haha, its getting there :)

Yeah I don't really get rejected or ignored, I don't form attachments to people and I always let them come to me.. Generally I am so busy with my own life and business that I don't even know I like them until they get my attention..

- - - Updated - - -

Tommygun619 said:
Sorry to hear about this. I did the same thing before so I know what you mean. I had a huge crush on her for a while and when I finally got the chance to be with her I messed up. It was very awkward after and we still are uncomfortable around each other sometimes. If you ever need a friend to talk to I'll listen.

Thank you :)

For what it's worth, I lose my desire when I'm under a lot of stress. Wearing diapers and regressing is something that's enjoyable for me, so I have to be in a reasonably good mood to let all of that happen. As for involving others, it can be very difficult. My wife and I lived our lives for years before she eventually found out. It's worked out well, but it was a side of me that I was too ashamed to let her find out. It all takes time.

I agree with some of the other people. I had a really stressful week last week at work. In fact at one point I nearly walked out. When the day has it's normal stresses I love to be little me and just forget everything but when the you know what really hits the fan I lose interest in everything. I live for the weekends when I can be little full time and this weekend I just had no interest and when I tried it felt forced. I'm just now starting to feel like me again. You'll get there.

As far as the guy is concerned hopefully things work out and he can accept you for who you are, I waited a long time for my husband and I regret nothing. So if this isn't the right one, you'll find the right one someday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back