Status
Not open for further replies.

KryanAshford

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I'm planning on getting a bigger supply then my usual single pack at a time. I think I'll go with Tykables half case. I cleaned out my old and used up diapers for these already. I'm waiting for an opening that I can grab them out of the mail without any questions and my tax return.

I just saw the sizes for the ABU Space diaper and now I want to try them before I get this bigger supply down the road.

The ABU is the Sherman tank of diapers. No matter how much I drink before bed it holds everything.

I wonder what the mail situation is to be honest. i havent met anyone who disliked the space so far, they are a very good diaper that hold a ton and are cute to boot. I don't know if you noticed but ABU has a mixed case to try different products. I believe the only real difference is the look, but I'll let you be the judge.

I prefer the paws, and I think they said there is a slight physical difference. Drank a lot before bed? Paws it is!

Sulqy117 said:
I wonder what the mail situation is to be honest.

What do you mean by this? I'm a cautious person. I like to have a layout plan before getting anything risky. Diapers are sadly included in this list.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back