Status
Not open for further replies.

Akastus

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
Okay, so I've just gotten my hands on a case of Little Pawz. I'm still not entirely convinced by the prints, but they're growing on me. Definitely cuter than Space, even if I think that they'd look better with Marci's usual style. Though perhaps that would make them look too similar to Crinklz.....

I found myself comparing them to Space last night - I wore both over the course of an evening - and it seemed to me that the Little Pawz were a little more absorbent, a little softer inside, and seemed to lock away wetness better. Strictly speaking, that shouldn't be, since they are structurally the same nappy, but it occurred to me that Little Pawz and Simple, by definition, would have to represent later production batches, and that there might have been minor improvements. Has anyone noticed any minor differences between the early Spaces and the current ones? Or between Space and Little Pawz/Simple?

I'd like to know this as well. I've only worn the LittlePawz and I love them so I was just wondering about the Space/Simple/LittlePawz differences. I know they say they are the same, but are they?

Akastus said:
I'm still not entirely convinced by the prints, but they're growing on me. Definitely cuter than Space, even if I think that they'd look better with Marci's usual style.

I think the different style was a smart move, though. Marci's usual style is instantly recognizable, even to my non-fur eyes. By going a different direction, they've made sure that the product has a unique identity, as opposed to being a Marci-printed diaper. I do like the prints on the Crinklz, but the Little Pawz stand alone a bit better, IMO.

(Disclaimer: I haven't used either of these, so I can only talk about pictures!)

I placed a order for a case of little pawz that haven't yet shipped. But I got 3 remaining ABU Space diapers in medium that i can compare them too. I got them in october-November of last year. Hopefully they improved if anything.

I have personally talked to Casey and he told me that they are the exact same except for the print.

I have tried a batch from a few weeks back to my original batch back when they first hit the market. I have not noticed any differences in all around performance. However, the Space, LittlePawz, and Simple are all the same shell, just different prints/designs.

PaddedPuppy said:
I really don't like the green wings on them. Not sure why I don't like it, but I much prefer prints like Crinklz, Space, and even Rearz Spoiled (No I don't have a foot fetish!)

I don't care for the blue and green "picnic sheet" plaid sides either. I wish they'd change that. But it's not a deal breaker.

The front tape panel on the paws does seem a little softer than the space - maybe that's just in my head, I don't have two right now to compare.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back