Question about buying from rearz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tommygun619

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
So I have made a purchase from rearz the other day and got my diapers today. I ordered a pack of bambino bellisimos and a pack of SDKs also got another onesie. However I am a little confused but happy about it. When I opened the box I found a rearz safari right on top, I didn't order any and still have a couple of them. I opened my bambinos and pulled my SDKs out and found a rearz spoiled too, again didn't order any. This was my second order from them and last time I did order both spoiled and safari diapers. I am not complaining about this but do they always do this or am I just lucky today?

I just tried on my SDKs and believe I was given the wrong size. I ordered a medium which fit well on me and my 32" waist however I believe they gave me a large instead. These diapers seem huge on me and j have to adjust them a lot to get them to fit better on me. Maybe the extra diapers were to make up for there mistake.

They do have good service. I have contacted them and they said it was the wrong size so they will add a pack of SDKs in my size when I make my next order. Maybe I will get a free sample or gift with my next one.

I ordered Rearz diapers few days ago for first time ever and should expect to receive it sometime next week. I ordered it off from Canadian health care website... that just a day before I found out about Rearz website itself lol. Anyway, glad to hear all those good stuff about it and that make me excited for mine soon! =D

I think it's a great idea to include a free sample or two of a different product in a case, it costs them pennies to add a few ounces to a case shipping. I'm surprised more companies don't do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back