• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

New here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

hime

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
Okay, I'm a bit nervous but here it goes. First off, my name is Hime. I decided to make this account as I'm new to accepting that I'm a diaper lover. It's something I'm only now starting to accept and thought it would be nice to have a group that would help me along with this. I'm a stay-at-home wife, but plan on returning to school soon. I haven't quite decided what for yet, though I'm leaning towards makeup artistry or interior design. I enjoy playing video games, reading comics, and watching movies in my spare time. Pretty bland and common interests :p I currently have only told my best friend that I'm a diaper lover.

hime said:
Okay, I'm a bit nervous but here it goes. First off, my name is Hime. I decided to make this account as I'm new to accepting that I'm a diaper lover. It's something I'm only now starting to accept and thought it would be nice to have a group that would help me along with this. I'm a stay-at-home wife, but plan on returning to school soon. I haven't quite decided what for yet, though I'm leaning towards makeup artistry or interior design. I enjoy playing video games, reading comics, and watching movies in my spare time. Pretty bland and common interests :p I currently have only told my best friend that I'm a diaper lover.

Hello and welcome to the site. You've written a good introduction. You'll find a lot of like minded members here and I think we're a reasonably sensible group. There's a lot of information that continues through the various threads, so I think you'll find that helpful, as well as the support we give to each other.

Going into interior design sounds interesting to me, though I guess having it pay the bills is the challenge. I'm a church and classical musician and I have been able to make that pay the bills as well, so all things are possible.

I hope you enjoy your time here on this site.

hime said:

Howdy and welcome to ADISC. That was a really nice intro. I'm a DL as well. Don't worry, we won't bite. We're a pretty friendly bunch. Feel free to jump right into the forums and start posting.

Ohh, nice. You're leaning towards the more artistic stuff for school. I can't do much of that stuff. lol, I'm more a science nerd.

That's pretty cool that you've told someone. I've never told anyone that I didn't meet as part of websites like this one.

- - - Updated - - -

Mattew said:
Howdy and welcome to ADISC. That was a really nice intro. I'm a DL as well. Don't worry, we won't bite. We're a pretty friendly bunch. Feel free to jump right into the forums and start posting.

Ohh, nice. You're leaning towards the more artistic stuff for school. I can't do much of that stuff. lol, I'm more a science nerd.

That's pretty cool that you've told someone. I've never told anyone that I didn't meet as part of websites like this one.

I'm so glad I found this website, it's nice to see a group of like minded people that are so civil

I love science, but I'm very bad at it. I think the only science class I've done well in is a highschool astronomy class, which I loved. I'm definitely into the more artistic side. I originally went to college for animation a couple of semesters, but unfortunately the school went downhill and mass fired a lot of the good teachers. Since then I've taken a break and have been trying to decide what I really want to do with my life.

I just told my friend yesterday, and I was happy she was so understanding. She was the one that really encouraged me and helped me to me comfortable joining and starting to accept this part of me.

- - - Updated - - -

dogboy said:
Hello and welcome to the site. You've written a good introduction. You'll find a lot of like minded members here and I think we're a reasonably sensible group. There's a lot of information that continues through the various threads, so I think you'll find that helpful, as well as the support we give to each other.

Going into interior design sounds interesting to me, though I guess having it pay the bills is the challenge. I'm a church and classical musician and I have been able to make that pay the bills as well, so all things are possible.

I hope you enjoy your time here on this site.

Thank you :) so far this site has been really helpful and people seem very welcoming.

That's awesome that you made a career of music! It's nice to do what you love. I'm not very talented with music, even though I come from a musically family and played the viola for 7 years. I'm a bit worried about the money aspect, but thankfully my husband has a well enough job that we can keep the bills paid, so that helps.

Thank you again for welcoming me!

Ohh cool. Yeah I'm a big astronomy buff. Love it all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back