Poll: Do you like to try different diapers, or stick with the same ones?

Do you like to try new diapers or do you prefer to stay with the ones you have always used?

• I prefer to stick with what I know and like

Votes: 26 18.3%
  • I like to try new diapers, but ABDL brands only

Votes: 15 10.6%
  • I like to try new diapers, both ABDL and medical brands

Votes: 91 64.1%
  • Other (please explain in comments)

Votes: 10 7.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
For years I only used Tena Slip but when they changed I branched out and now prefer to try as many different ones as possible.

I like to try them all. So many new ones that look and feel so good. I have preferences, but ultimately, there a few I don't like.

I like trying new diapers, but I am so backed up in my current stock that I won't be buying any for a while. I definitely prefer to try ABDL brand diapers, but if somebody mentions a REALLY good medical brand that is really comfortable I'll give it a shot. I'm definitely on a new diaper hiatus for a while though. If I'm going to invest in anymore, it will be the cloth route.

I always WANT to try new diapers, but so many are way out of the price range I can afford.

There's also some anxiety on my end that if I try something new and it isn't what I want, then I feel like I just wasted a bunch of money.

For the time being, I stick with the plastic backed Depend with Tabs, but some day when money isn't so tight I'd love to splurge on some super thick diapers.

I like to try different ones, though I will go through phases where I'll stick with one. Right now I'm in my Bambino Teddies phase. Before I had an M4 phase and then an ABU phase with SDKs and Cushies.

I have mostly stayed with a brand I like for a long time, but recently have enjoyed trying new brands.
I like to stock up my inventory when I find a brand that works well and is affordable for 24/7 uses.

In the old old days (teens): Pampers and Huggies
In the old days (20-30): Attends and Depends
In the recent past: Tena Ultra and First Quality and Cloth
In the past: Total Dry Plus daytime and Molicare M4 night
In the now: Tranquility ATN for daytime and Dry 24/7 at night

In the future: I will be trying the ABU Simple for nighttime; will likely (begrudgingly:frown:) need a good cloth-backed for summertime heat daytime (Abena M3 cloth? Tranquility Elite?)

I like to try out new brands, though I mainly just am going through the ones that people tend to praise the most. So they're mainly ABDL diapers along with some of the medical ones that people claim are super absorbent like the Abena M4s. I'm sure after I try out all the really good brands, I'll have my favorites and stick with those, though I tend to like almost all the ones I've tried so far. =)

I would love to try different brands but I need to use up my current stash of ATN's

I find it hard to stick to just one brand, there are so many different use-cases that require different diapers!

After Tena changed their plastic backed diaper to a non working hybrid, and Comficare changed to Betterdry, I have again begun reserching what works best for me, and ABDL oriented diapers are also been tested. My main concern is absorbance and odor protection, do a diaper fail in either one of these two important categories, i will not consider it an option for me.

you are lucky to have that many

I mostly stick with Abena L4, but I do usually have another brand pack or two on hand for switching to every once in a while to ease off the skin locations where one brand tends to have their cuffs etcetera. If I wear one particular brand too often, the places where the plastic are tight to the skin tend to get a little sensitive, so switching to another brand for one or two wear cycles every couple of days alleviates that and gives those areas normally with plastic tight up against them time to air out so to speak.

I'm a bit in-between using what I like and trying new ones. I prefer using Tena Slip or Molicare SuperPlus, and DryNites for pull-ups. But I am always keen to try a few new ones tho

I have a change sometimes, usually keep the Tena ultima for night time after going to the pub or during the day when I'm going out on my own, but for normal nights i do sometimes have a change, using medium attends at the mow which are plastic backed with good strong tapes, also use attends if I want to/need to be discrete during the day, but have tested may out and still doing so, used to use Tena slip maxi in a small when they were plastic backed cause the tapes held so much better, going to try the new Tena slip in a medium very soon.

Abena is my go to diaper but I like trying different ones also. Diapers are fun so why not try different ones. Maybe I'll find something I like better

I have had so many new ones that it's hard for me to call a new go to diaper. From id slips to simple and space m4's biancos. Last year tried north shores. I still like my molicares. (a4plus done with them after the big leak)

Variety is the spice of life.
I will be buying some more of each it's just too hard to call just on e the best.

I like to change it up. Keeps things fresh.

I usually will stick to one brand cheap pharmacy diapers (i like Depends plastic backed with 3 tabs), but when I buy premium I always buy something new.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back