Bambino now has Rearz Safari in stock, S,M,L,XL

Status
Not open for further replies.

bambinod

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
3 bucks a diaper. fu*k that. if im going to pay 3 bucks a diaper it better be coated in gold with diamonds bedazzled over it. i struggle with 2 bucks a diaper lol. shit the original snuggies near 1$ a diaper was amazing and i bought more then a few cases before they got rid of it for zero reason. even after their AMA yesterday on reddit they refuse to say why they got rid of it. if im going to splurge ill go hit up ABU. until then its id slips, and m4's (that bogo <3). the last of my original snuggies are practically collectors items to me at this point xD.

$3 per piece is pricey. At that price they seem more like an extra meaningful occasion, once in a while, special gift kind of diaper >u<

So yeah... a case of 36 mediums is $110.00 which equals $3.05 per diaper I want to try em but damn. If I had money to blow on diapers I would have bought a case for $80.00 when Rearz offered free shipping to the U.S. not that long ago. At least the price would have been slightly cheaper at $2.22 per diaper.
It is nice to see companies from different countries working together and importing each others brands to give us more selections to choose from, I hope this trend continues with other companies.

will these be sold on their Amazon page?

I will be buying a sample next Friday I tried this diaper years ago can't wait to try it again.

I wonder how that price compares to what Rearz sells them for in their retail location in Canada.

I would try them but that price is a little too high.

AWESOME!

Expensive? yes. Worth it? YES!!!!

InverseTundra said:
the original snuggies near 1$ a diaper was amazing and i bought more then a few cases before they got rid of it for zero reason. even after their AMA yesterday on reddit they refuse to say why they got rid of it.

I hear ya, that was my choice for daytime wear, one a day every day at least. They lost a regular customer here. I hope they come back.

I also want to try them. they seem to be pretty good from the review that is on the site.

$3... that is cheaper than a large latte at Starbucks. It costs me $8-$10 for a pint of Guiness at the local pub...

After seeing pictures of the Rearz Safari next to a Rearz Footprint diaper and seeing how much thicker the Safari is (the footprint is already a thick diaper compared to what used to be known as "premium" aka M4, Bambino, Comficare ect...) the Safari is clearly setting the bar higher for a true premium product and the price properly reflects that. It costs more money to develop higher quality products that use better materials, and more of them.

I will be buying a few bags of different varieties of their higher end diapers soon including the Safari, Seduction, Princess, and the Building Blocks printed ones along with a pack of the new inspire+ incontrol.

The thing I really want? The $8-$10 per a diaper dream diaper from Rearz, they seem to be the company that would maybe actually produce one. 3 times as thick as "anything" on the market, filled with high grade gels and fluff. Padding and leak barriers that run to the tips of the front wings of the diaper so that when it is put on padding extends along the sides to the back of the diaper and stops side flooding and an engineered back wing that overlaps the frontal wing to add even further leak protection for side sleeping/wetting. A thicker section of padding near the top frontal wasteband of the diaper to keep it more rigid and act as a barrier/blockade for back sleeping/wetting. Strong thick refastenable tapes that have a strong reinforced landing pad on the front of the diaper and that have a strong reinforced area on the rear wings of the diaper where the tapes attach to the wing so that they do not rip off the wing when being tightly attached.

These would be huge, so a bag would probably only store ~6 diapers, and a case might only store 24 (4 bags of 6). A bag of 6 diapers would cost ~$48-$60, a case of 24 diapers being about ~$196-$240. If they build a diaper like that I have my money ready to buy multiple cases. I spend that much on multiple premium diapers and boosters in attempts to create much the same effect that these single diapers would have.

These would be diaper lover/fetish diapers as they would be "way" too thick to wear out in public and they would be too expensive for most people who tend to wear 24/7. They would definitely sell to a niche of diaper lovers and adult babies who seek the hugely thick diapering experience and the complete security of a diaper that is so thick and padded it is virtually leakproof.

I got the sample pack from Bambino and I have to say that I absolutely love these diapers. The medium fits a bit better than the Bambino mediums -- I'm one of those inbetween sizes. The padding is so thick and soft I don't ever want to take them off. I want to go and buy all the Safaris now but the only thing keeping me from buying any more is the cost.

To stiletos point, though, you do pay for what you get with these and they are definitely worth it.

Aren't the space, little paws and safaris essentially the same diaper? I don't get it.

BouncyBoy said:
Aren't the space, little paws and safaris essentially the same diaper? I don't get it.

No. They are definitely NOT the same diaper. The Safaris have a distinctly different shell (smoother) and softer padding. I didn't measure the thickness, but I'd guess the Safaris are a tad thicker than the Space/Pawz diapers based on how they felt. The cut is slightly different as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back