POLL: Left or Right handed?

Lefty or Righty?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
In my study about handedness, it is seen that a person is more likely to have a paraphilic interest if left-handed. The proportion of the population that are lefties is 12%.

I left out ambidexterity since not only is it highly unlikely for one to truly be ambidextrous, and it does not further the investigation since the area of focus is basic dominance of a particular hand.

Last edited:
I'm ambidextrous.

I'm ambidextrous. I can write with both hands and it's equally legible

I am predominantly left handed I think, I can only legibly write with my left hand, but I throw a ball with my right hand, and can't with my left.

Right handed here. My only ambidextrous trait is that I can switch knife and fork when I eat :D

Right-handed. But as a drummer, I try my best to use my left hand to train it.

I'm right handed but as a pianist/organist I use my left hand as much as the right. We're a weird group, aren't we?

I'm mostly right handed. I can do some things with my left and right but I do most things with my right like video games, writing, shaving, cutting, batting, computer mouse.

I am 150% left handed. I am pretty sure my right arm is an extra and there just in case.

I'm right handed.

I'm right handed. I have heard that lefties use more of there brain.

FH

I'm primarily left handed . However I play hockey righty , throw and catch lefty, bat righty , bowl righty , I shoot guns lefty, play guitar righty, I can write with both hands but my left it's better and faster ... Oh n I can play drums lefty n righty equally well .... So yeah somewhat ambidextrous I guess lol . I do literally have to stop n think sometimes hmm which hand go I do this with???.. ohh now I remember lol

I am left handed. However there is a lot of things that I have become accustom to doing right handed, because that is the way they are built.

I'm mainly right handed, but I try to get my left hand to do more thing like my right.

I'm left handed, I can barely do anything with my right hand

I'm completely right handed. I can't really do much with my left hand. However, I am left footed. So my dominant hand and dominant foot don't match up.

It's interesting how the ratio is around 60-40 in the poll, but the national average is what, 90% right handed? I wonder if there is any connection between personality traits of a left handed person and being an AB/DL :scratchchin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back