POLL: Left or Right handed?

Lefty or Righty?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hold up Lefty hand.
Great for Thumb sucking bottle holding.
Most of all teddy hugging.
We are creative person's there is a grant for left handed people .
But I wounder if some person's astrology sign is more prominent being AB/DL hmmm new poll for some one.

Interesting. There are more lefties here than I thought. Cool! :) I am only right handed when using the computer mouse, that's it.

I've forced to use left for some things, but I write still with right. The right has war injuries and left from jobs... So Ithink I'm right handed

I'm a lefty but was ambidextrous when young. Certain things I do right handed, like throwing something and shooting guns. But to write or draw or eat I have to use my left. When they were teaching me to spell my penmanship was terrible and letters were backwards and everything, and then they put the pencil in my left hand and I was golden.

Lefty.

Gainfully suffering through it.

I am a southpaw. But I do a lot of things right handed, including eating. When I burned by left hand last winter, I suddenly had to do a lot of things right handed.

I consider myself a lefty, but I can write and do most things fairly well with either hand.

Can't vote I use both.

Right handed for me

Very, very right handed. Predominately and currently. I use the right hand to use my guitar picks, writing/draw things, etc.

Very interesting to observe this demographic shape. While we still still more people to add their input to see if it changes, it appears [so far] that left handedness is more common in the AB/DL community than the general public.

I'm ambidextrous as well. I throw right handed, kick right footed. I eat and write left handed. Play ping pong left handed. When playing tennis my forehand is lefty and righty. I do not use a backhand.

100% Left-handed. I can't really do anything which requires manual dexterity using my right hand... It's a pretty useless limb, my right arm may well only be for symmetry :biggrin:. The only real time when this isn't the case is when I'm at my computer; for some unknown reason, I can use a mouse in either hand (whatever's more convenient at the time)(although if I'm gaming, I always use my left on the mouse and bind the rest of the controls to the arrow keys (although that may well be force of habit above anything else)).

Last edited:
right handed. odd that there seems to be an unusually amount of left handed people.

Paddedfanny said:
I'm ambidextrous as well. I throw right handed, kick right footed. I eat and write left handed. Play ping pong left handed. When playing tennis my forehand is lefty and righty. I do not use a backhand.

I'm going to clear up that using different hands for different things does not make one ambidextrous. Being able to do ALL tasks with one hand just as effectively with the other is what makes one ambidextrous.

The truly ambidextrous population makes about 1%.

I am a lefty but my father was old school and treated it as if it was a disability. I had to learn how to do a lot of things right handed. Some things I learned at a young age were that right handed power tools only work SAFELY in your right hand (I still have all my fingers and body parts, a near-miss is a warning). My grandmother and one uncle on my mother's side were lefties. I am happy with my dominant hand being what it is.

I'm left handed but I use a right handed only gaming mouse. It's pure bullshit honestly and we all know it.

we may favor one hand over the other, but there's really not much of a difference.

Themanswifesman said:
I'm going to clear up that using different hands for different things does not make one ambidextrous. Being able to do ALL tasks with one hand just as effectively with the other is what makes one ambidextrous.

The truly ambidextrous population makes about 1%.
Ambidextrous implies being able to use either hand for a task, so I will clarify myself. I can use either hand just about equally well. However I do have a preference depending on the activity and or situation.

Lefty ABDLs <33

I'm a lefty :p but i can do something with my right hand :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back