Pullup deal for Canadians (kids-teen night pull-ups)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
So recently, at least as recently as the last week, there has been a really deep sale on some overnight diapers from a company called "Pure N' Gentle". Specifically, the L/XL pack of 48 is on sale for $11.75, I have personally tried these, and made the case [heh, pun] that they're worth just about that.

These pull-ups are not as stretchy or as durable, or as absorbent as Goodnites, but as of right now, the sale is too deep to pass for many. They are also eligible for Amazon Prime shipping, so you can get them quick.

Here's the link to the deal, remember, it's the L/XL size only, and I don't know how long it will be on. https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B002ZCXSWS/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

ALSO - If you subscribe with Amazon Family, you can get these diapers for as little as $9.40 CAD, which I think is just marvelous, even for a somewhat-okay pullup.

A quick review - Not as stretchy, durable, or absorbent as the next brand, but hecka cheap.
The weird thing with these diapers is that the absorbency seems to be hit and miss. I could give it a full wetting and not have a single leak, or a could give it a "barely even wet" wetting and have it leak a little. I think it comes down to the weird leg gathers. They won't function properly unless you manually get them up from the packaged folded position they come in. Usually following that, they work perfectly fine for me.
When wet, it is notable that they are wet, but by the thickness of the material as opposed to the wetness on the skin. Assuming all of your 'business' has been absorbed by the diaper, it will not leak.
The trouble with reviews on Amazon.com (as opposed to CA) is they are complaining of leaking, but as long as you don't intend to flood them, you'll be fine. Unless leaking is your thing, in which case, power to you.

My 34" waist still enables me to wear them, but it is not suitable for long-term movement. I biked from my house to the local mall to dispose of my used ones in the washrooms there (discretion reasons) and by the time I got back 30-something minutes later, the 'stretchy' sides were ready to fall off. So you'll have better luck if you just sit around all day or just have a petit waistline.

As part of my testing to how these diapers work, I have found that the padding at the absolute rear does not want to get wet. I could give it a really saturating wetting but still have the absolute back remain entirely dry. I have gone through about 20 of them since I got them (I wet, alot, frequently) and I haven't had one that has gotten the absolute back saturated. Until this one, where I poured a bottle of water into the back before I change to see if it can even get wet there.

Also, I've been wearing them non-stop for the past 3 days now, and it might be because they're not adult diapers, but I go through them really quick. It isn't rare for me to go through 6, 7, or even 8 in a day. Although I can blame this on my tendancy to drink lots more fluid when I'm wearing diapers for long periods of time.

Also, if your worry is discretion, order more than one item. The box they come in is labelled "Youth Pants" and nothing would be stopping Amazon from smacking their logo on it and saving a box. Get more than one item and save the potential embarrassment of having a box come in essentially labelled "diapers".

Last edited:
Themanswifesman said:
Also, if your worry is discretion, order more than one item. The box they come in is labelled "Youth Pants" and nothing would be stopping Amazon from smacking their logo on it and saving a box. Get more than one item and save the potential embarrassment of having a box come in essentially labelled "diapers".
Do you mean order 2 or more packs of these diapers, or order with another non-diaper item?

Jondl2nd said:
Do you mean order 2 or more packs of these diapers, or order with another non-diaper item?

Order with another item.

Any product, could be another pack of these, or perhaps some different diapers you've been itching to try. Just as long as they are shipped in the same order.

My first pack of them came with a stylus set for my tablet.

Last edited:
Update: Price has change, is now $14.33 CAD. The things can't seem to stay at one price, but for what they're worth, they're still a steal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back