Update on night wetting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aston

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
So, I've been wetting my diaper in my sleep without waking up for 6 nights now in a row. I've been 24/7 for 3 months and been wearing diapers off and on weekly since 2010. I guess trying to accomplish this goal over 5 years off and on was hard because I would wear diapers to bed for 2 nights a week. Not bwearing constantly didn't allow for night wetting. Wearing 24/7 made it easier to accomplish and with years attempting this happened sooner than I thought. I seriously thought it would take years and not months.

I'm a 31 year old married man that has to wear diapers to bed now. How exciting !!

I'm sure if I stopped wearing to bed I wouldn't have a problem. I'm going to enjoy this amazing experience until Sunday night and not wear diapers to bed to reinforce potty training.

Anyone actually have issues reversing this?

After I wear and wet in my sleep for an extended period of time, the first couple nights without can be iffy. But after a week or so I’m virtually 100% dry. Expect it will be the same for you.

WBxx said:
After I wear and wet in my sleep for an extended period of time, the first couple nights without can be iffy. But after a week or so I’m virtually 100% dry. Expect it will be the same for you.

That's what I'm thinking. I may enjoy this for a while then test the waters to make sure I'm not actually detraining myself

Total detraing is very harrd to accomplish,you will always leak some and have some urgency issues when you stop wearing but that is very temporary and will right itself till the next time you wear and wet extended and then stop.

Are you Do I g #2 as well? That must get expensive..what kind of diapers? I still hAve issues wetting in bed..always seem ti leak...what's the secret?

I think if you want to un-train, all you have to do is go to the bathroom before you go to bed. I've bed wet while asleep a few times, but not often. If I use the toilet before sleep, I never have a problem.

I cath for the fifth and final time every 1 am,and i still get up everyday to wet diaper, how my body finds the urine i dont know,but my body does some really strange things that has us all baffled.

Yeah everytime i see my uro i get the finger,and he has been with me for 17 years he prescribes my caths and my diapers and when he checks my prostate he has to untape my diaper to do it,yet he still always asks does this have you getting up at night and i laugh and say if i was continent probably but if its disturbing the little sleep i do get i dont remeber it, and until he had me cath at 1am every morning was a soaked diaper and flooded bed, now its just a wet diaper.

Tetra said:
I cath for the fifth and final time every 1 am,and i still get up everyday to wet diaper, how my body finds the urine i dont know,but my body does some really strange things that has us all baffled.

Well the kidneys are supposed to release hormones while you sleep that slows the production of urine, maybe that's not working for you? I know at least a few here have reported having that issue and as a result not had decreased production overnight. I would hope your urologist knows this possibility already, but you might ask about it next time you see them, there may be a simple prescription you can take to improve your quality of life overnight.

I don't know how I rate there - startin' to get old and crossing that point of "watch what you drink before bed or you WILL be gettting up once or twice". But being diapered every night, that's not a problem. I tend to wear thick overnight though I do mix it up. Cushies, DCA, XPlus, Waddler, etc. I try to guess what I'm going to need to hold me till morning, based on what I've drank that evening.

Are you limited to less than high capacity diapers overnight, or are you managing to overflow even the premiums?

Oh no i have premium disposables and some really nice cloth,so waking up wet is just a minor care.

Hi.iam dbaby 👶 I'm vearing a maybe to thick diaper over night (betterdry m10) but it keeps me dry over night 👶...

I started wearing 4 months ago and I've started wearing to bed 2 months ago. I have this way of telling if i need to go while I'm dreaming but I also have a way of choosing to ignore that call. I feel as though I could stop the bed wetting after a few days if I so desired.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back