How did you come to be a babyfur?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, my "how I became a babyfur" story is kinda unique and long, I think.

Soooo..... I've been in and out of the furry fandom for a loooong time, since early 2000s actually. But, I've only recently dove back into it, Back late 2015. So... A confession of mine is that well... I used to judge/kinkshame/etc. the heck out of ab/dl folks/babyfurs. I was never overt or obnoxious, mind you, just silently judging. Even as recent as FWA this year, I found myself judging babyfurs. Well... About a week after FWA, I was at a friend's apartment hanging out. A friend of his came over and hung out with us and my friend teased the newcomer playfully about occasionally being a baby bunny.

Much to my surprise... The guy was a perfectly normal guy. Didn't seem like a freak/pedophile/etc. which is what I was so judgmental about in the past. I was curious... So, I got his info and started talking to him in private. It took about a week for me to muster the courage to ask about the whole "baby bunny" thing. Again, to my surprise, he was incredibly willing to talk about it. He explained a lot of things that I had been wondering about over that week. I asked a bunch of questions and he answered them... and... well... I was curious. Heck, I was beyond curious. He offered to let me borrow a diaper or to even see if his partner would be willing to be caretaker for me for my first time. I told him I was very interested.

Well, a couple weeks passed and we never could get the timing right for things... so.... About three weeks after first asking about it... I ordered a 2pk of ABU's (Space and Little Pawz). Nervous and embarrassed, I looked up how to put them on... and finally tried it. The moment I stood up and found that I couldn't help but to waddle... The moment I heard that crinkle... I was hooked. Over the following weeks, I picked up a few things (a plushie, a paci, even a sippycup) to try to enhance my experience and found myself really getting into the headspace/regression side of things.

And.... that's how I fell in love with being a babyfur.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back