Best places to get inexpensive Cute diapes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

littleprincewilly

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Little
Hii Does anyone know of any go places online to get cheap but cute diapers? I was thinking maybe up to $30 or $40 for 24 or more with tabs and babyish. The ones I use are McKesson Contoured Adult Brief, but the tabs are terrible.

The cheapest I can think of is the Tykables Overnight, at $1.69 per nappy if bought by the case ($135). You really won't get below that. AB/DL nappies will never never be in sufficient production to get down to the same levels as mainstream incontinence products.

Depending on your size you could try pampers size 6+ or drynites..

littleprincewilly said:
Hii Does anyone know of any go places online to get cheap but cute diapers? I was thinking maybe up to $30 or $40 for 24 or more with tabs and babyish. The ones I use are McKesson Contoured Adult Brief, but the tabs are terrible.
You pretty much get what you pay for. AB style diapers are Superior in every way. You also get at least 5 times the capacity or more with any AB diaper. The reason smaller packs are so expensive is because it costs almost the same price to ship an entire case. If you want to save money, you need to buy by the case.

Otherwise you can buy premium incontinence diapers instead. No designs, not as much capacity as most AB diapers have. Abena M4 plastic backed are probably ideal for your budget.

They are far superior to the McKesson brand or anything found in stores, or anything else found on most medical websites.

http://www.xpmedical.com/abriform.html

You can get a pack of 14 medium or 12 large for under $30.

This diaper will be a significant upgrade coming from store brand or McKesson.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back