I need a little help, my little girl wants to go full baby

Status
Not open for further replies.

skoll

Contributor
Role
  1. Carer
Hello There
My little girl and i have been into her being ocasionaly diapered, and usualy at night for the las 2 years ( Dating for 4)
But now she says she wants to be a baby full time in her words "MOMMY I NEEEEEEEEED I REALY NEEEED TO BE A BABY", i agree with her
BUT i need to learn what ill need
what rules i shoud give her
what punishments and humiliations
and what i should get

I apreciate any help

Well for almost every adult they can't be a 100% full-time baby. Most have adult responsibilities and interests to tend to. With that disclaimer out of the way... You should talk to her to see what she's interested in so you can set up a dynamic that works for the both of you. There's a wide variation of things she might or might not want to do, from toys to bottles to rules and punishments for breaking them. It all depends on what she's comfortable with.

we already have made a dynamic, i just want to know about experiences or advices from others
her adult work let her stay home so she can be baby all day

My suggestion is to Google, "Adult Baby Stories" and a number of story sites will come up. Find the kinds of stories that deal with turning one's mate into an adult baby and you'll get lots of ideas.

skoll said:
Hello There
My little girl and i have been into her being ocasionaly diapered, and usualy at night for the las 2 years ( Dating for 4)
But now she says she wants to be a baby full time in her words "MOMMY I NEEEEEEEEED I REALY NEEEED TO BE A BABY", i agree with her
BUT i need to learn what ill need
what rules i shoud give her
what punishments and humiliations
and what i should get

I apreciate any help

First of all, make sure that this is something that you really want too, because it is going to be a lot of dedication, and it should be rewarding to you as well, it is not worth risking a great relationship for either of you, if you start to loose interest in your partner just because you are tired of being your partner's care taker.

Second, Congrats on being so open minded and loving to even consider any level of this type of interaction. I think it is really commendable to take part of a caretaker role, even just part of the time.

Third, if you haven't, read "There's a baby in my bed," it is really informative for these types of situations. I read it and felt like it peered into my sole. Some of the information will not apply, but it will give you a really good basis to start from.

For the rest of your questions, they are really pretty specific for somebody that we don't know very much about. If you can give us an idea of what age your baby identifies with, what activities your baby likes or favorite shows. Things like that.

As said by KimbaStarshine, you should sit down and go over what you expect, and lay out the rules of engagement. I would also recommend regular meetings to discuss how it is going, so you can work on a routine that you both find enjoyable. Babies tend to be a little random and uncontrolled, so some form of discipline is in order to keep you from going out of your mind.
When you are adult and baby is baby, you should be absolutely in charge. It's part of the price of being a baby that adults rule and babies drool.
I read a similar situation some years back about a married couple in which she found that he was more stable as a baby, so she kept him there. When he came home from work, she diapered him and sent him to play with his toys for a while, then assigned him to set the table. After about 6 months she wanted to be married again, so she set up with him that he could be baby all evening, then at bedtime, he would be an adult again. Last I heard, it worked out pretty well for them.

Maybe start with coloring books, feeding her, bubble baths, tell her what a good baby she is, you know things that would make her feel little.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back