• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

It would appear that I'm back O.o

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueSky

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I actually can't remember when I was last on here. Apparently I made a rather successful thread before I disappeared (when I logged in just now it had more than 11,000 views and 183 replies).

For those that know me (probably not many since I wasn't too active and/or memorable last time lol):

• I'm back. Since I left I have met new people, been through the binge-purge cycle a few times, and discovered TENA slip maxi (cheap AND good:smile:).

For those that don't:

• I'm a pilot, into game design, and also rather fond of snowboarding (although I'm a total noob at it).
    Also just a humble diaper lover / nappy lover / DL.

But yeah not much else to tell. Feel free to message me to chat if you want. I have many more experience now :)

Welcome back. Glad to have ya again. Sounds really cool that you're a pilot. Scary though.

Glad your back, and still a good introduction thread. My dad flew and he took both my wife and I up when we were first married. It's a fond memory I have of my dad. I have a picture of him standing and leaning against an old Jenny bi-plane all the while he's wearing a leather flying cap. Those were the days of flying by the seat of your pants.

dogboy said:
Glad your back, and still a good introduction thread. My dad flew and he took both my wife and I up when we were first married. It's a fond memory I have of my dad. I have a picture of him standing and leaning against an old Jenny bi-plane all the while he's wearing a leather flying cap. Those were the days of flying by the seat of your pants.

Beautiful plane....

Almost think I was born too late :p

BlueSky said:
Beautiful plane....

Almost think I was born too late :p

It would have been fun. When I was a young kid, I lived along Barnegat Bay, New Jersey, and we had a million mosquitoes. Unfortunately, they carried a lot of diseases. There were four brothers who's last name was Cherry. We all knew them as the Cherry brothers and they flew Stearman biplanes. My dad always said the Stearman was the most beautiful biplane ever made.

They would spray DDT to kill the mosquitoes. This was back in the day when DDT was legal, before they learned it was making bird eggshells to soft, thus killing birds like the bald eagle. Over the years, the Cherry brother would crash making one less until there was one, and then there were none. I'm lucky that I got to see the end of the age of the Barn Burners. They were an amazing group of fliers, a last hurrah left over from The Great War, W. W. I. Of course, there was nothing great about that war, only sorrow and suffering.

Still, when I was in grade school, I'd hear the sound of those engines and we'd all run outside to watch the great Stearman fly one more time. To stand in the shadow of a biplane is a cherished memory.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back