• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Good Morning

Status
Not open for further replies.

LittleAndrea

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
So I'm new to posting, been lurking for a while but never had the courage to say anything myself. I am in my thirties, a history junkie and a 3 - 5 year old little, never been into the whole diaper thing, I think of myself as a big girl that has been potty trained, but love my trainer cups (very close to bottles).

I am very lucky to be married to a man that completely loves accepts and even in some ways supports my love of being little. We have collected toys for years and he knew I liked to somewhat regress but very recently I let the proverbial cat out of the bag and after some crying on my part and hugging on his, he told me that I am to be me whatever that is. Now he bought me new bathtub toys (I did already have one) and a plastic bowling set and he is getting me an Easter basket.

I guess a little bit more about me is I work full-time for a reasonably large financial firm and do not have children or want them for that matter but I do have the cutest dog that ever lived. I collect all things eighties and I think my new project is going to be to start doing some up-sizing and sewing of some toddler clothes from eighties patterns.

Welcome to ADISC Andrea. It's great to hear that you have someone who accepts this side of you. If you are willing I'd like to see a picture of your dog. Looking forward to seeing you around the forum. :)

Hi welcome to ^^
That's really great that your marriage is so supporting and lovely. That's very important, you know!
Dogs are the best :D Yes what kind of dog is it?

This is Harvard, he is a Schnoodle (schnauzer/poodle) and probably the smartest and sweetest dog that I have ever known.

123.jpg

I know that I am a very lucky girl having a loving supportive husband. I have read about many people that have to hide who they are and I am very lucky that I don't have to do that. I also know that as a female it is a little easier because people don't think twice about a woman that is dressed a little childish or wearing bright pink. I even went out carrying a small teddy bear hanging out of my pocket and no one even really looked. It's nice to be able to be yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back